Have You Been There Yet???

Adde always wants to take a picture like this with Ezra but he'll have none of it. He pushes her off & screams & it makes Adde so sad. Kelly had President's Day off so we decided to go to Pirate Island. Oh it is SO super cute. If you haven't been - you definately need to go. & everyone told us the food is awful but we didn't think it was that bad.

They gave the kids these sweet pirate hats when we sat down.
Adde doesn't look excited but she really was. She couldn't wait to eat so she could go play in the arcade.

Seriously - this was Ezra's face the whole time. He did not know what to think about the place. It was nice for us - usually he's crawling all over the booths. He actually just sat there & did nothing - with that look on his face. It was hilarious.

Before we went into the arcade the kids played in the kiddie playground. It was really cute. But it was even cuter to see Adde helping Ezra. She's becoming such a big helper & a nice big sister. I love to see them play & get along.

5 comments:

westfam said...

What? You went to Pirate Pizza without us??? I've been wanting to get one of those hats!

The Steel's said...

We went there the last time we visited and it was very hectic. Way cool, but a madhouse. I love the ambiance of the place. And the hat was very big.

Karlee said...

Missed you at the Library on Thursday! Yes, I was there & so was Bethany! Call me & we will have Adde & Talon play.

Lisa said...

I love Ezra's face! That does look like a fun place to take the kids! My boys would love going there. When Tyler comes home tonight, we will figure out exactly what we are doing. It is supposed to snow all weekend, and on Monday, so maybe we might end up going down Sunday instead. I will let you know!

Shaun and Tonya said...

It looks fun, I think we need to take the kids on our next StGeorge trip