We just got back last week from California. We had a blast. We went with Kelly's family to Disneyland but before that, Kelly & I decided to go to Sea World the day before. It was so much fun to see the kids' faces light up. Adde was a little nervous at first because she thought the Polar Bear was going to attack her from behind the huge, thick glass. She got used to the surroundings real quick. But Ezra was going crazy. At every single stop - he was freaking out because of all the animals & fish - he wouldn't stop squealing.
And Disneyland...no matter how many times we go I still LOVE it. It was so fun to see Ezra get so excited when he got to see Mickey & especially Woody, then when Adde got to meet the princesses & get Aerial painted on her face. It was good spending time with family. The whole trip was just lots of fun. I'm already ready to go back. Disneyland was decorated all Christmasee & was super cute.
6 comments:
Yah! Let's go back :)
Did it take forever for them to paint on Adde's face? That's so cute! I bet she loved it and never wanted it washed off, huh? I can just imagine how excited Ezra was to see Woody! That would've been cute to see.
That is so much fun for you all to be there together! I loved when we would go at Thanksgiving time with all the cousins. I loved how Christmasee everything was there. Sea world looks like so much fun too!
what, when did you go? we actually did see you guys there but didn't want to say hi. I was still mad that Kelly ignored me on the road. JK! that would be funny if we were there at the same time. Looks like such a fun trip, we should have gone together!
everytime i am there i think of all of us going, its such a fun place to be, and i love ezra with the churro, that is always where all my money goes for sure!! sorry i missed all your calls today, i went visiting teaching AGAIN, the times were all messed up. lets get together soon.
it looks amazing I'm glad you had a blast --Yahoo for Disney land and warm weather in CA during winter:)
Post a Comment