"I want a...

...barbie bike, the Tinkerbell movie & the baby that goes poo poo on the potty." We'll see if Santa thinks she's been good enough to get all those.


The Santa at Tuacahn is such a good Santa & he sits so cozy by the fireplace. Ezra didn't want to sit on his lap but I'm sure if he would (& if he could talk) it would go a little something like this: "I want a trike, basketball hoop, tee-ball & Woody & Buzz". Who knows - maybe Santa already got it all because he's been so good & cute this year.

5 comments:

Shaun and Tonya said...

love the list --I told Sav we could only ask for 2 things and bless her heart she can't decide so she just sits and looks lovingly at Santa.

Melinda said...

So cute! hoW fun:) Thanks for the Christmas card, your is on it's way! Better late than never! OH well. ALso I have a question...do you usually do a make cookie/treat day with you MIL and SIL's? How does it work?? Do you all bring your own stuff for whatever cookies you are making and then you take turns baking them or does Ester have the stuff all set out or just explain to me how you do it, cause I want to start that tradition with my mom and sisters:) THanks Hope thats not too much to ask")

Rach said...

Fun. When did you do that?

Melinda H. said...

I need to take my kids to see Santa. Greg doesn't like to do that because it's usually too crazy, and you know Greg he doesn't like crazy! That is a way cute santa.

Carr Family said...

That is one good looking Santa! Our Santa's beard fell off. I don't think he was the real Santa. But yours is totally the real one. Hope he visits your house this year. I hear it takes a lot of extra good behavior for little girls that rub vaseline all over the couch to be promoted from the naughty list to the nice list. Santa HATES vaseline on the couch. Good luck kiddies!