MIDNIGHT TWILIGHT



We were part of those crazy people who went to the midnight movie Thursday. I had a blast going with my sisters & mom. All of us girls went but 4 & really we are SO annoying & loud when we are altogether but that was the funnest part about it. These are the only pictures I'm going to post from this night the rest are just crazy - let's just say me & Lisa are especially annoying - we had way too much fun. We ate at Cheese Cake Factory & were off to the movie. Don't worry - we got our picture taken going into the movie because Melinda & Monica thought it was totally worth the $20 - when they send me their copy - I'll have to post it.

I wasn't sure if I would like the movie because I really liked the book (except Stephanie Meyer really isn't that great of an author - the idea is just really cool). I LOVED the movie. I didn't know what to expect of Edward because I didn't like him in the trailors but I LOVED him. He is gorgeous. I'm planning to go and see it again! (i know pretty nerdy) & although some parts were cheesy I thought they did good sticking to the book & explaining things. Yay for TEAM EDWARD!! Monica made our shirts - they're awesome, right?