Here are a couple random pictures of Ezra since visiting that I thought were funny. Not sure where Adde always is when I pull my camera out. He would NOT take these gloves off all night long. Even to play. It was hilarious. I walked in to see Ezra watching tv with his hands behind his head, smiling. This is classic of Ez - he's always laying like this.
I seriously had the funnest night when we went to the movie! I am glad that there is someone who I can be annoying and crazy with. I love the picture of Ezra lounging with his Toy Story buddies!
I love the pose with the hands behind the head.:) So stinkin cute!! I love the twilight saga!! That is awesome you had shirts! I love it!! I went at midnight too!! We aren't that old...we can still stay up till 2 am partying!!!!!
Ezra is such a cute little guy - he seems like he's just full of personality!
Your "Twilight" night sounds fun! I'm one of those who haven't yet read the books, I want to but I just haven't yet. I better read them quickly so I can watch the movie. I love your shirts!
I also loved the movie!! But what do you mean Stefanie isn't a good author...Jess! And the best part of the pic with EZ lounging is his plethera (spell?) of Buzz lightyear/woody toys. Gotta love it.
I love that you went to the movie all together. Seeing that picture of your family makes me miss you all! You guys are so freakin pretty! I can't believe you were here and you didn't call :) We really need to get together soon! I loved the movie too but I did think Edward being all glittery was pretty cheesy ha ha
5 comments:
I seriously had the funnest night when we went to the movie! I am glad that there is someone who I can be annoying and crazy with. I love the picture of Ezra lounging with his Toy Story buddies!
I love the pose with the hands behind the head.:) So stinkin cute!! I love the twilight saga!! That is awesome you had shirts! I love it!! I went at midnight too!! We aren't that old...we can still stay up till 2 am partying!!!!!
Ezra is such a cute little guy - he seems like he's just full of personality!
Your "Twilight" night sounds fun! I'm one of those who haven't yet read the books, I want to but I just haven't yet. I better read them quickly so I can watch the movie. I love your shirts!
I also loved the movie!! But what do you mean Stefanie isn't a good author...Jess! And the best part of the pic with EZ lounging is his plethera (spell?) of Buzz lightyear/woody toys. Gotta love it.
I love that you went to the movie all together. Seeing that picture of your family makes me miss you all! You guys are so freakin pretty! I can't believe you were here and you didn't call :) We really need to get together soon! I loved the movie too but I did think Edward being all glittery was pretty cheesy ha ha
Post a Comment