
pictures taken right before the incident

Last night, Ezra brought me his toothbrush & toothpaste which is very normal. What is not normal is that 10 minutes later after sucking on that brush, Kelly walked in the room and asked if he was brushing his teeth, which gets Adde's attention and she then tells us he dropped his toothbrush in the toilet & got it out. What?? I was wondering why there was water on the ground near the toilet, I thought Adde had washed her hands. I pick Ezra up & sure enough his long sleeve shirt sleeve was soaked up to the shoulder...how did he not get sick?? I checked the toilet to make sure Adde hadn't gone - not sure but there was toilet paper in the toilet.
When Adde was about the same age, I walked in the bathroom to see her dipping her hand in the toilet & sucking as much water off her it as fast as possible, repeatedly. That evening, she was throwing up. I blame it on the toilet water.
The moral of the story: Keep your bathroom doors shut when you have kids under the age of 2 in the home.
On a lighter note - I just wanted to jot down a few of the cute things Ezra says & does right now:
I love when you call his name & he answers what? cutest voice ever - probably my most favorite thing he does right now.
I love that he calls Adde's name when he can't find her
I love that he loves to give hugs & kisses still
I love that he loves both his grandpas more than his mommy & dadda
I love that he LOVES Buzz & Woody right now from toy story
I love that when I turn the vacuum off or the blow dryer or like today when dad woke up from sleeping, he always asks us without fail "all done?"

I think it's so funny when he defends himself & puts up a good fight with Adde
I love that everytime we check on him at night his hands are under his head - like he got real comfy before falling asleep.
His little one words that he says are too cute!! His voice is the cutest (did i mention that already?)

I love his oohs and aahs when we show him something really cool or fun.
I love when he says uh-oh (that cute voice again)
I love when we take his diaper off and he rolls over so he can pat his bum & say bum (I won't mention what he says for the front)
I love that when you ask him what he wants to watch - he tells you
I love that when you ask him yes & no questions he says no until he finds what he wants & he can't say yes so he nods his head for the yes

I love when I ask him if he wants to go sit in time out he says no - very matter of factly. I know, I'm mean - he has to sit in time out already but sometimes he just is plain naughty
I love that he's fallen in the tub with water in it & fully dressed - who knows how many times- and hasn't learned his lesson yet.
I love that he walks around during the day and says where's dadda? and answers himself work. Too cute.
I just love this little kid to death. The way he smells, his cute little dimples, his cute little legs & bum. His darling cheeks that I still can't get enough kisses from. There's still too many more things that I love about this kid - even if he drinks water from the toilet. It's a good thing moms loves their kidlets so much.
12 comments:
He sounds like a fun little kid. I love, love, love the toddler stage, kids are so fun!
That toilet thing is just too gross. It reminded me of one time Andre took Bella to the bathroom with him and he turned around and she had her hand in the urinal. When he told her to take it out she turned around, looked at him and licked the water off her hands. I was ready to pour hand sanitizer in her mouth, yuck, yuck, yuck! I don't know how kids live through some of the things they do!
He's so cute! I have the CUTEST nieces and nephews :)
I love Ezra. I am an Ezra fan. He is just so calm and collect. He has a lot of Kelly's quirky personality. That is so gross about the toilet. We took Boston to the Movie yesturday and he kept saying his tummy "had twisties" whatever that means?? and totally puked all over Russ and the people in front of us. This is the 2nd time he has done this. Maybe it's a coincedence or maybe he got a little bug like Adde. Crazy.
So funny . . . and gross about the toilet thing. Why is the toilet so appealing to kids? About two weeks ago my daughter Halle came out of the bathroom after being in there FOREVER. When she was asked if she had washed her hands . . . she said "yes, and I also washed my bracelet because it fell in the toilet." And then she ran off like it was normal to grab things out of the toilet.
Well . . . good luck keeping your super cute kids out of the bathroom!
He is so cute. It is still so crazy to see Jobi and her friends and now my friends be moms. I love it!! Just no one seems old enough. Well I loved all the little facts about him. Both your kids are darling.
What a sweetie! That last picture of him kills me... what a little helper. Pure entertainment. Can't wait to see you guys again : )
That is such a cute post and so fun to read! I love that little kids have no idea and they could care less about toilet water:) I just read my friends blog and her little girl ate cat litter and she had to get a toothpick to get the pieces from her molars causse they wouldn't come out with her toothbrush....yuck...doesn't that make ya wanna puke!! haha so it could be worse:)
Oh Ezra...the things little toddlers do! I can only imagine what I have to look forward to. If Beckem ever brushes his teeth in toilet water I might die!
cute post, ezra is adorable! So Maycee says Adde now and everytime we drive down that street she points to your house and says....ADDE. cute huh?
Good thing that Adde has trouble pooping. Otherwise EZ might have had a rougher experience with the toilet.
We love Ez too. He looks and acts so much like Liam sometimes. Keep up the good work.
I can't believe he is so big. He is a handsome little guy!
Hey- I was just wondering about the nativity book you gave melinda, SO CUTE! did you find it online or create it all yourself? I would love a template. let me know- vanlehn@gmail.com
thanks
Ezra is so cute! I love this age, even though they get into everything, and they dip their toothbrush in the toilet. (Maybe he was cleaning the toilet ;) Anyways, it's a good thing that us mom's have that unconditional love for our kids. I can't wait to see you tonight! Team Edward.
Post a Comment