This is what you get when your kid watches The Nightmare Before Christmas...Halloween (so she calls it). Can you tell what they are? a ghost & a pumpkin.
Cute! I purposely posted babies babies babies cause I knew everyone would think that. I am tricky tricky tricky. YES!!!!!! I am sooooooo glad you are coming up here! I am so glad....you don't even know!! Of course we can get together...like every night if possible. Our house isn't that cute :( We miss our other one....but we can still hang out here. Yay...I am glad. That will be fun! Call me when you're free and we will make some plans....more long nights! Too bad we aren't right next to your parents though!!
4 comments:
Cute! I purposely posted babies babies babies cause I knew everyone would think that. I am tricky tricky tricky. YES!!!!!! I am sooooooo glad you are coming up here! I am so glad....you don't even know!! Of course we can get together...like every night if possible. Our house isn't that cute :( We miss our other one....but we can still hang out here. Yay...I am glad. That will be fun! Call me when you're free and we will make some plans....more long nights! Too bad we aren't right next to your parents though!!
She is so cute. That girls got some creative juices flowin' doesn't she?
That is so cute! She has quite the artistic ability for one so young. Good work Adde!
cute cute kids! we miss you guys!
Post a Comment