hAllOwEEn fUn

The kids loved trick or treating.

Ezra really surprised us. He would say, "trick or treat" & when he got the candy "thank you" & "bye bye".

Ready to go get some treats

We only did our street - we had to hurry so we could make it to a Halloween party in a neighborhood in our ward. It was lots of fun. They had lots of food & a bouncy house & bouncy slide. The kids' costumes slowly started coming off there. So glad we went trick or treating first.

Yay!! Ezra actually wore his costume for us.

Tinkerbell is ready to hit the streets

With kids you have to be creative with pumpkins. Me & Kelly don't want to do all the work for them so this is what they did instead. Last year it was painting, this year we wanted something a little different.

Pretty ghetto - but Adde liked it. Ezra didn't really care.


Me & Adde ready to tackle the pumpkins.

We made a haunted house one night. Don't ask me where Ezra was - just watching a movie, I'm sure. Kelly was at school. On the back - Adde frosted a ghost - she says. It was fun this year to do this because she did most everything.

Don't worry about the black frosting on her face. Two treats for the house. One for Adde. Two for the house. One for Adde

Our monster toe cookies (that didn't turn out exactly like the picture - it's the taste that counts)

Ezra always gets in the way when we are doing stuff. But this time - he was busy washing the dishes.

Halloween is so much fun. All the fun activities & traditions. Kids make it that much more fun. Can't wait for the rest of the Holidays to get here!!

8 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Happy Halloween! The fall really is so fun because all the holidays are coming up - and there is a lot to blogsta about. Your kidos look adorabale in their costumes. Was it sooo warm there? It was even good weather here Halloween night! Glad you had a good one!

Carr Family said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute I can't even stand it. I love the pumpkins and the oranges as eyes...such fun, cute ideas. I've said it before, but I so wish we were closer so we could hang and do fun activities together.

Tonia said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! I loved your pumpkin idea and your haunted house one, I'll have to remember those for next year.

Pulsiphers said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't believe you made their costumes they turned out awesome. Good Job.

Melinda said...

I love the pumpkin idea and your hair is getting so long, way cute I love it! DId you make Adde's costume?? Very aorable!!

Gretchen said...

So cute!! Your kids are darling! I love the costumes! The haunted houses are darling! Seriously...you are the most creative girl ever!!

jayni & ben said...

You are always doing such creative stuff.

Jefferson and Erica said...

hey there,

Jefferson and I opted to make our blog private and I wanted to send you an invite but I don't have your email...

could you send it to jeffersonanderica@gmail.com?