Sporting their cute Halloween shirts from grandma Ester
We made sugar cookies last night. I thought this was so cute. As I was cutting them out & putting them on the cookie sheet, Adde was making a smiley face & eyes on each one. They kind of cooked out but how cute is that?
Cookie dough...frosting...cake batter...doesn't matter - she loves them all. Like mother like daughter
I wanted trees for my kitchen table but everywhere I looked they were $30-$50 ea. & I wanted 2. I didn't want to spend $100 on a center piece so I came up with this:
As I was walking around Tai Pan I was in the floral section & found this greenery that you would normally put in a floral arrangement. It had wire in it so I could have them be tree branches. I stuck it in a pot that I found there for like $2. I already had the moss & foam. So I put it altogether & spray painted it all black. Both of these together cost me like $10! Don't you love deals like that instead of $100. I sprayed it with glitter after & hung these cute metal cutouts from Krumpets on it! & voi la!! Love it!!
11 comments:
I love halloween too! I love the picture of your kids at the top.. cute outfits!
How cute that she made little faces. Boston wants a sleepover still. You pick a date. I think it would be fun for them. Where did you get this cute background from. Is this paper included with the paper that you downloaded for me..If so, I can not find it. It looks way cute.
I am such a Halloween sucker too...I wanted to make cookies this past weekend and had no kids to do it with, so I invited some neighborhood kids over to decorate them with me. So nerdy. Anyway, your kids are huge and it makes me want to cry that I don't ever see you. Your house is amazing, you and your husband are adorable, and I can't wait to see your kids. Please let's get together soon...
you are the cutest mom and I want to be just like you!! I LOVE your center pieces! Way to be creative!!
So creative Jess - you never cease to amaze us! and I'm being serious.
Very cute! Your centerpiece is darling, I will have to try it. Halloween is a fun holiday for the kiddos, your kids are lucky you love it. me not so much. I do love a pumpkin carving, but not much more. But I am trying to be better. So about Lauren..what a dork if she did hook up with JB..what? I think she is crazy. I have often thought that I would never want to be friends with her. All her big friend betrayals and madness when they get boyfriends, she is a little possessive. I think I would be friends with Audrina. Listen to me, I am a big nerdo! I even bought cosmo with LC on it!
that is so cute.....all of it! I love the trees - they turned out awesome. I hate spending so much money on decorations so i'm trying to slowly build up. I love Halloween too. Its slowly krept up to be one of my favorite holidays. It's just as fun as an adult with all the adult parties we get to go to now. I can't wait til I have kids for the Holidays because then I will have an excuse to make a whole bunch of festive snacks. When I make them now...Austin won't eat them and I hate eating them all by myself. Adde is so cute :) I love her and Ezras Halloween outfits!
you are to creative for me. one day when i have my home i am hiring you guys to do something with it, suprise me!!
love the smiley faces on the ghosts! very cute. your center pieces turned out great! talented little you at work!
I love Halloween too. It is so much fun. Your trees are so freaking cute! I can't believe how creative you are. Your house is so pretty and I love your yard! You guys have done so much to it! You will have to call me when you are down here next it would be fun to get everyone together and go to lunch or something
Yea Halloween is the best! I love how Ester does shirts for all teh kiddies. Nice work on your center piece --very crafty Good job!
Post a Comment