These pictures are just random in order.
Ezra loved all the animals. He chased the chickens & was not afraid to get as close as he could. I was worried they would peck at him.

The slide that lands in the corn kernels


Out of order pic: The 2 pumpkins Adde & Ezra picked out.

The Redneck Trampoline. Adde, Makayla & Ez

Ez swinging

Adde on the horse swing.

Adde was actually really brave & touched all the animals. Last year, she stood about a foot away.


West fam minus Ryan & Melinda

All of us while the kids were on the cow train.

We for sure thought Ezra was going to fall out & the driver wouldn't notice because he looked like he was like 12 & he never looked back to see if the kids were okay. They went totally out of our view & I was so nervous they would come back with no Ezra on the train. But he loved it & didn't want to get out.

The fam

The perfect one. We had to cheat because in the patch, they were all frozen or gushy so they had a bunch set out & we choose from that. Adde still was excited.
12 comments:
cute! hey how come on the left side of your blog it doesn't show that i have new posts? do i need to do something to my blog so it will show like the other posts you have?
lets start walking again,,,,,maybe later in the day around 9:30ish??
cute pictures! i love the family one! that looks like tons of fun. was it really freezing? or just st. george freezing, which just means kinda cold??? i haven't been to the utah freezing yet....we left for hawaii in just the right time. i am not excited to go back to winter.
I love how you do so much fun stuff with Kelly's family. Those pictures are all so dang cute! I wish we had a pumpkin patch like that. Although my boys loved the one we went to, they would have LOVED that one you guys went to. OK, so I am feeling like the worst sister. I got that recipe for you and keep forgetting to send it. Perfect opportunity to do it right now. We have missed each others calls and that is when I wanted to kind of explain the recipe. Sorry!
god times --We need to make a special trip next year so we can go to the farm as well I know my girlies would love it
how funny! i love the trampoline
That looks like so much fun! I love Halloween. I think it's because they have so much to do in the fall. So many fun fall fesitvals and stuff. I took the boys to one like this one. They had a train, but I didn't put the babies on it. I knew they would never want to get off.
We ended up going there last week. Boston loved that nasty pig with a gazillion flies swarming him :)
Its freezing there? I didn't think it got cold in St.George EVER! Cute pics. I can tell you are nuts over Halloween! I like your page.
Now I'm ready to get online to find something fun like that place around here. It looks like so much fun! Your kids are so fun and I'm glad that Ezra made it o.k. on the train!
Your kids are so adorable! If you come up and visit your parents look for us in their ward! I would love to see you!
Caption for Ezra in the cow train: "Ah man, this romantic cow train and I have to sit with my sister! If I had my way I'd be cuddled up with that cutie Remy Carr. Maybe I'd try to use some of those sweet pick-up lines that my dad taught me. She wouldn't be able to keep her hands off me!"
Hey! Slow down there partner. K&J, you guys need to calm EZ down. By the looks of his commments above, he is getting a little too frisky with my little girl. But that cow train sure does look like a romantic ride. . .
That looks so fun! How are you guys? I feel so out of the loop! Your kids are darling as usual! We need to get together again next time you come up!
Post a Comment