Adde's update:
So I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your comments on Adde's bowel movement problem. I wanted to tell you all the she has gone EVERY single day for the last 3 weeks!! That is HUGE!!! She did get to pick out a toy - she picked out the diamond castle barbie. But she told me she already wants to take it back & choose something else now. Some people told me a few things that I hadn't yet tried so I think we're on the road to good pooping for her!! THANKS everyone for good suggestions!

I really don't have anything to blog so I wanted to show pictures of our yard. It has grown so much in the 6 months that we have had it. We weren't expecting things to grow until another year or two but the ivy & ground coverings are going good.

Kelly designed the front & back yard. I think he did an AWESOME job. Most of you know he started wanting to be a landscape architect (sounds much cooler than banker) & he put a few years of schooling into it before switching degrees. But it's just in his blood to do it - he loves to do it & it's his baby. Lots of hours put into it. He's done everything he can on his own.

here's before when we had just laid down the sod.

Six months later:

Side view:

Look at this ivy!! It has gone crazy. I love the color of it too. Too bad it's annual. We found that out AFTER we had it planted. Next year, something new goes here.

9 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

pretty! wow it has grown a lot. ahhh your house is amazing.

The Steel's said...

Yeah, I am glad the problem is solved. What was the secret? That is no fun to go through, especially for you and kelly. Your house looks fabulous! I love the yard, you guys did a great job with it. I still want a full tour when we are down.

Tonia said...

Your yard is so beautiful and green! I love it, and your house!

Bybee's said...

when we dropped off the cookies with shannon i was telling brady how awesome your yard looked! i love just the greeenery. that's what i'll do...no flower planting for me!

Lisa said...

Those cookies were so cute with the little smiley faces poked in. Your yard looks so good. A lot has grown since we were there last! Good job KElly!

Anonymous said...

Your yard is awesome guys! I can't believe it. just kidding, I knew you'd make it look great! Godd job!

Carr Family said...

Its nice to see that Kelly's landscaping talents extend beyond the popsicle foam board projects he used to slave over in college. Great jrb!

PS: the best part about those projects was watching you STRESS over how you were going to get it up to campus without it getting snowed on or broken! haha

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

we drove by sunday, your yard does look amazing!

Shaun and Tonya said...

Your yard is looking amazing --want to come and work on mine --8 years later and we still have no clue:(