What?? I'm 25 now! I am officially in my mid-twenties. Kelly had a fun day planned out for us. First, he surprised me by telling me he didn't have to work!! YAY!! He planned for my parents to watch the kidlets while we went to breakfast at yummy Bare Claw Cafe. Then we did lots of shopping without kids. When we picked up the kids, we did a little dip at the pool where my parents are staying at. When we got home, Ezra napped for like 3 hours. That's a great present right there. Saw Kelly's fam & headed off to Panda Express (good place for b-day dinner, right? we're going to dinner fri. night with Kel's fam). I received lots of really nice phone calls & cards. Thanks everyone, it made for a great day.
I always bring my camera with us but always forget to take pictures. So these are the only pictures of the day. I came out from getting ready in the morning & these cute presents were sitting out. Kelly did really good this year.

All of this was in the 2 cute bags. Can you believe he picked all this stuff out all by himself? I have the best husband in the world. He really went all out to make the day special.
16 comments:
k! you are gorgeous and look amazing! ahh, to be 25 again!!! kelly is such a good husband! love your birthday gift! yes, let's get together soon! oh and that pic of adde, oh my gosh! poor little sweetie, hope she got something out after all that!! and love the girls just wanna have fun pics! glad your birthday was fun!!
I'm glad you had a fun day. What a great guy that Kelly is--I wonder who trained him so well--probably his mother! We do love you and your little family! HAPPY B-DAY--big 25!
Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one.
Happy Birthday! Yea I'm in your parents ward....but I actually don't know what they look like! So I might have said hi to them before and didn't even know it! So if you ever come to visit look for me! I would love to see you and your adorable kids!
Happy Birthday! I thought of you as I was looking at my calendar this week. I remember thinking it was so cool that we both had birthdays on the first of a month.
Sounds like a great celebration!
Happy birthday! PS - i just text that to you. Kelly is such a cute husband. I can't believe he picked all of that out. You picked a winner! You are so old. I am still 21 ha ha na na na na na (see I still act like it too) just kidding. hope you had the best birthday ever!
Happy birthday.. my birthday is in a week!! 25. Where did the time go? haha..
Glad you had such a great day.
Happy birthday. I really can't believe you are 25! I still have a hard time believing you are married with kids. Since it's been so long since I've seen you it still seems like you should be the age I last saw you at. I know, I'm wierd. I'm glad you had a good day!
I hope you had a fun birthday! Kelly did such a good job with your present! Those blocks are so cute! I love Panda Express and wish I could go there right now.
Happy Birthday it sounds like you had a lot of fun good for you. Nice job on Kelly's part.
Happy 25th birthday! We apparently are not twins, I am older..boo! What a good treat to have Kelly home! Hope you had a good birthday. Hey, I like your makeup in that picture. Is it a green?
hey happy birthday!! I didn't realize our birthdays were so close! 25 wow we are getting old!! Your presents are so cute! good job Kelly and sounds liek you had a fun day! And what a THREE hour nap??? How did you get him to sleep that long????
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Cute Girl!!!
If you have the best husband in the world, then I guess I must have the best bro-in-law - definately. Sounds like you had a great day and that is what matters!
Impressive Kel --way to go! Happy birthday I'm glad you had a fab day, you deserve it
Post a Comment