Life is good on this beautiful housboat. See that top level - yep, me & Kelly jumped from it!!
Kelly & Ez hanging out
This is Ali, Sharla's little girl, with Adde. There were ginormous windows all the way around so you could enjoy beautiful Lake Powell.
Kelly, Adde & Ezra looking out the window while I was nervous the whole time, making sure nobody fell out!
Adde was asleep, so it was nice just worrying about 1 kidlet. Perfect weather!!
So while we were there, Kelly & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. What a luxurious way to celebrate, right? Shelli & Lige were so nice to remember it that they sent us out on a romantic sunset boatride on the speedster. Happy Anniversary to Lige & Shelli too. They got married the day after us.
Adde was SO excited to play on the beach. She loved everything about the trip.
Look how brave Adde is!! I could not believe that she even dared to jump. She told Kelly she wanted to jump, because all the bigger girls were. I thought she would get up & see how high it was for her & turn around. He took her up & they jumped right off!! I couldn't believe it. She did it again after that!! & look how cute - they're holding hands!
Kelly & Adde kayaking.
Ezra was pretty whiney the whole time. See that face - it was a permanent face there. Nothing but onriness
Adde & Ez on the beach.
Lige took us on a awesome ride to Antelope Canyon. The canyon was the most beautiful canyon ever!! Adde had a perma-grin the whole time, she was so excited.
Ez did not like the life jacket. But look at those cheeks? Aren't they so cute. I think that's why he was a grump because he hated that jacket.
Jeremy was a good sport & took a lot of us on a helicopter ride over the lake. The view from up top is even more unreal!!
Adde LOVED it!! She couldn't believe we were up so high & was giggling the whole time. She liked to talk into the headphone set too.
Kel enjoying the scenery & watching Adde have so much fun.
This is Jeremy's other housboat right next to the other. It's called "Animal House" because of the Leopard print carpet & all the other animal printed accesories. It was awesome. The big tube tramp was a lot of fun for Adde too.
This is the view from the helicopter. Shelli's brother & cousins dug this out & then had a huge pump at the top pumping out water. It was awesome!!
What a fun trip!! There were so many fun things to do & we were so glad to be apart of it.
12 comments:
OH my gosh! HOW FUN!!! I'm SOOO jealous! Adde is SO brave. your kids are SO freakin cute! WHat a fun vacation, that house boat is UNREAL! WOW! That was nice of them to remember your Anniversary too a
romantic sunset boatride on the speedster?!? WOW! So tight.
Okay I am kind of jealous That look so much fun even with kids I can't believe the helicopter that is a nice way to spend you five year anniversary.
WHAT? WHHHHHAT? No way, that's the nicest house boat I've ever even seen. That looks like so so so much fun! THe helipcopter ride? I would give anything to do something exciting like that! I can't believe how brave Adde was to jump off that ledge. She's going to be a little dare devil! And cute picture of you & kelly. I love it. PS the Hills starts tonight!! You do watch it, don't you?
Isn't it nice to have friends with fun toys! Glad you had such a good time.
How fun! I love Lake Powell and I haven't been there for SO long!
those are the best pictures ever!! when did you got there??? we must never talk anymore. That house boat is amazing, and the helicopter...wow. and your 5 year anniversary pictures are so cute. i love it. i didn't go to the splash pad today because i was stuck at home, matt was at the hosptial working a shift. sorry. hayden is in town for a couple of days, so i'll call you if we do anything fun, or just come over and say hi :)
you guys are so freaking cute!! I can't believe it has been 5 years already. Time goes by way fast. That house boat is so nice. Congrats you guys that is so exciting and Jessica I know I say this everytime but you look so amazing!!
Spoiled! You mean mansion boat and a helicopter -how fun! Thanks for all teh pics It looks like you had soooo much fun
I serious can't believe that! You told me all about it, but even more than I pictured! I love the helicopter just planted on top of the house boat! How fun! And I didn't know that you took your kids with you! What a fun vacation! You guys are always doing so much fun stuff!
Jess for the delay of posting. I have been quite negligent to everybody's blog including my own lately! I was laughing at little EZ's post. I liked the one of him hiding.
Looks like you guys had a blast! Great pictures. Also, I am going to try your veggie recipe. It looks good. Do you cook a lot of healthy things? And can you tell me how to make a cool header for the top of my blog? You just got it all!! :)
looks like a riot!
Post a Comment