HaPPy AnniVerSaRY!!











On Friday, Kelly & I celebrated five years of marriage! Alot can happen in five years & it has flown by!! Here's some fun facts about me & Kel:
1. We were engaged just under 2 months.
2. We have moved 6 times in 5 years, one of those were living in Vegas for just 4 months.
3. We found out on our 1 year anniversary that I was pregnant with Adde - an exciting present!
4. Ezra was a HUGE surprise to us. We were at my parent's house when I took the test & I was so non-chalant when I found out that Kelly didn't believe me.
5. We LOVE vacations!! Every year we try to go somewhere fun.
6. We ENJOY the occassional midnight runs to a taco place such as Del Taco or Taco Bell.
7. We paper/rock/scissors who has to change Ezra's bum.
8. Working on our yard & garden has become our favorite thing to do each night together. How geeky, huh?
9. Whenever we go on vacation without the kids, we go to LOTS of movies. Like 3 in one day. Gotta make up for the time we don't get to go.
10. Our favorite thing in the whole world is to check on the kids together before we retire to our own beds & see them peacefully sleeping. Nothing is better in the world than that & realize how good life has been!!

I love you, Kel. Thanks for 5 happy years of marriage!

10 comments:

westfam said...

Happy Belated anniversary! You, two are a great couple. We love you guys!

Jobi Niu said...

HAppy Anniversary Guys! Jess I can't believe it's been 5 years.. crazy! You two are so cute together!

Pulsiphers said...

Congrats on your 5 years Thats awesome. You two are really super cute togethet.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I loved looking at that slide show! Some of the pictures you look SOOOOO young. I think Kelly looks the same in every single one, but you look so little! 5 years seems like so dang long! Happy Anniversary! That's the cutest post ever! You guys are so dang cute - I love all the things you said! I wish you lived here. :(

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Anniversary! What a fun way to spend it.

keli b said...

you guys are so cute!! and so are your kids. congrats on 5 years.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Fun to read about you guys. Maybe we should get together and go out so I can pretend like I know you other than through blogs...Congrats on Five Years!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Finally you post on my blog. You're like playing hard to get with me. haha that is so funny about the splash pad. What a small world. I have never even met anyone in Laurens family. I didn't even know she had step siblings. Shows how much I know about my own family! CRAZY! Isn't Staci beautiful? I like always stare at her....FUNNY!

Shaun and Tonya said...

Happy Anniversary! Iloved finding out your fun facts --I didn't know most of them You are such a great couple, I'm glad you hooked up!

Lisa said...

I hope you guys had a fun anniversary! You guys are so cute together! And you are so lucky to have such a great husband who treats you so well!