
This is the only normal one we have taken of him lately. Whenever you have a camera you can hear him walking around the house saying "cheese" to himself. So when grandma was taking a picture of the 2 new baby girls in our family, Lexi & Anna, Ezra popped up on a chair & said "cheese" - so of course grandma had to snap a picture of him.
So these are the funny pictures I came across. He comes constantly out of our closet with a new pair of shoes. He LOVES my high heels - I think he likes to hear them click against our tile.
Now, gotta try on daddy's shoes
Look closely at his feet. The best part about this picture is that he's hiding from me & all you see our Adde's shoes sticking out.
Maybe he knows he's wearing something that he's not supposed to & that's why he keeps running.
Should we worry? And yes - he puts them on all by himself.
What is it with these plastic, cheap goggles? Adde loved them when she was Ezra's same age(hence the picture below). She would fall asleep in them at night. Ezra's not quite so bad.
What now? A pink hat that is way too small for his head? Maybe he's not as boyish as we think.
Ezra loves to sweep our kitchen, help grandpa sweep outside, grab wipies & wipe stuff up & spray chemicals he shouldn't - so Kelly is always saying, "Janitor by day. Drag by night" Let's hope neither of those.
13 comments:
He's just too cute! Just hold on to these pics for later! He'll really love you for that :) He did like to play ball when he was just at our house last. He just has an older sister who is more girly girl than most.
haha that's so funny he loves girl shoes!!!!! Haha and you have so many pictures of him in them. Too Cute. I wouldn't worry.....yet
Those are so funny, i love his big cheesy smile its so sweet!!
So cute!! Maddox loves to wear necklaces right now, it's so funny. Ezra is darling, even in girl shoes! haha
That's our cute Ez!
What a classy guy!
Too funny --Hopefully he doesn't decide to grow into Daddy's image -I love all the shoe pics. I can't blame him, girl shoes are much more interesting them boy pairs.
Um.. he is maybe the cutest little boy I have ever seen :]
Okay I was laughing so hard that is so funny. I don't think you have anything to be worried about. He is just trying to fit in with you and Addy. Carter loves to put on my heels too and it really freaks out Rob. But the worst part is that most of our friends out here have girls so he always tries to play with there dolls when we are over there and Rob really does not like it. To me he just doesn't have them at home so that is why he is so fasinated with them. But he is really cute. I bet Carter and Ezra would play so good if we were still neighbors.
Well I didn't really tell anyone that we were pregnant until I was almost 13 weeks and I didn't post it on the blog until I was almost 20 Weeks. So yeah the baby and Carter's birthdays are going to be really close. I am really hoping I go early so I won't be in the hospital on Christmas because that would really suck.
sweet lil guy!
I Love Kelly's saying: "janitor by day, Drag by night!" Like father, like son huh Kelly!?;) I Love the pics regardless!
i LOVE that post. Those are all hillarious. He is a crack up.
I love your blog and your kids are so cute! Thanks for the invite to your blog, it is fun to catch up on everything with you. I saw back a couple of months when you converted to digital scrapbooking. What program do you use, I've been wanting to convert but I don't know what to get?
Post a Comment