Viva Las Vegas


This last weekend, I was able to go to Vegas with my 2 best friends from high school. We had such a fun girls weekend!! It started of with them spending the first night at my house. All 3 of us fit in our queen size bed! We did LOTS, LOTS of shopping!! Vegas is SO good for that, since St. George is so vague on shops. We layed by the pool & got FRIED. Rode the New York, New York & about peed our pants. I'll have to post the picture of Brooke's hair after the ride when I get it from Krystal. We ate out TOO much but it was all YUMMY. Got a very nice pedi with all matching toes. But best of all, we were such grandma's; BINGO was our fav. gambling game!! We even came close to winning a couple times, but no luck!! Between the 3 of us, we hardly took any pictures. So I'll post just this one.



While I was enjoying the heat, Kelly was off to a family reunion with his family in Park City. It sounds like they had fun. Adde told me all the fun things that they got to do. But Kelly said it was pretty chaotic without a mommy being there to help out.

(picture: Kel, Adde, RJ, Abbey, Rach & Makayla)
This is the only picture I have from the trip. I'll have to go to Ester's & post some more. They rode the Alpine Slide & Adde & Kelly went flying. Good thing I wasn't there to watch. He said they passed 2 people!! I don't know about that. They saw "Walle" which now Adde keeps saying, "Walle" just like the previews. And it sounds like they had a pretty good time at the reunion. ALOT cooler than Vegas. What were we thinking in the middle of summer? I need to post some pictures that I saw at Ester's the other day from Park City. They had a big yard outside the condo & there is ONE awesome picture of Rachel running around the bases. Rachel - I have to post it. I was dying, it was hilarous. Thanks, grandma Ester for taking such good care of my babies & helping Kelly out with the kidlets, especially little Ez.

3 comments:

westfam said...

We did have a great time and Park City was beautiful. I tried my grandma best to help Kelly, but Rachel was actually the much better surrogate mommy. She kept them all bathed and Adde's hair always looked cute. We missed having you there and Kelly realized that mommy's job is really hard!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

How did you get so lucky to not have to go to the "inlaws" family reunion? hahah..just kidding. Well, kind of. Austin's is next week and I mean ALL next week. Every day something is planned and every second. I don't know how much we will be attending???? Probably ALL knowing Austin. They have like testimony meeting on sunday and stuff. Too funny...hope no one in the family reads this!!! Friday is raging waters day so that will be fun...and don't worry we ordered our T shirts :) haha

Vegas looked like it was so fun! Girls trips are the best! I haven't got one in basically forever. You got a haircut (right?) since last time I saw you. It's very very cute. I'm mad we didn't end up being able to get together. NEXT TIME! I did tons of shopping in Vegas too. The Nordstrom is amazing with all their SALES items. I loved it. Austin hated it, needless to say.

You always say sorry on mine for writing a lot, but look at me! haha ok talk to you later!!! PS...the weather is SOOOOOO hot in George; You've got to be dying!

Lisa said...

Ok, so that makes sense. I guess I should have kept scrolling down to notice that you didn't go to Park City, but Kelly took the kids. I can't believe he did that by himself! What a great dad! I know he had some help, but still, I think Tyler would have been way too overwhelmed to take our kids by himself somewhere like that. And that looks like you had so much fun in Vegas! That's great that you guys all get together still to do things like that! Can you tell I haven't looked at anyways blogs forever? Sorry.