BFF



Little Ez & Adde really are becoming such good friends now. I love it!! Nothing makes a parent more happy than seeing your kidlets getting along. For the most part, they get along great. They have their occassional little fights. & the funny thing is, it's usually Ezra provoking it. He LOVES to aggravate Adde, he knows he can get a rise out of her by taking what she's playing with, grabbing her hair, sitting on her chair or dipping his fingers into her ketchup. But they love to watch movies & read books together, play outside together & give each other kisses, especially at bedtime.

Every morning, when I get them out of the bath, Adde has to come out with Ezra. She has to lay down next to him & help get him ready. When it's her turn, Ezra screams until you put lotion on his hand & then he likes to put the lotion on Adde's arms and hair. So sweet.

13 comments:

Evans said...

They are so cute. We really need to get are kids together soon. Hey will you tell Rachel to send me an invite again to her blog cause I think I deleted it.

Melinda H. said...

The twins are starting to hug each other. It's really cute and it does make a parent happy to see that. I feel bad about dad, hopefully he's doing better. I did break down and buy highchairs because I am sick of them getting food all over. Plus these are cool highchairs that the tray flips over the top and then you can use them at the table.

Abby said...

That is so sweet. It's fun to see them starting a lifetime friendship.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

They are too cute! Yeah, we are STILL in california. We will be here til Saturday and then on Saturday we're either going to stay in Vegas or St George. It's not even that hot here. The weather is pretty good though because its like 75 everyday which isn't too hot or too cold. Doesn't that such our camera got stolen? I'm depressed....

amberandlandon said...

Oh I love it, they are so cute! Well I can sympathise with Adde, Landon does the sames things to aggravate me. I hope your dad is feeling better!

Ormond Family said...

Jess thanks for inviting me to view your blog. What great kids and you look awesome! I checked out your hair blog also, way cute and it makes me want a girl! The biggest thing we do with hair is get out the clippers and buzz!
keep iin touch! and tell all your fam hi!
Michelle

Melinda said...

they are so cute and I am so jealous I am not down there to go swimming with you guys! I miss the heat...it's only been the low 90's here and people are already complaining they are ready for winter...Ahh I want to puch them! :) Well have fun and hope we can see you soon!

Lisa said...

Adde's hair looks so cute! I love it when my boys get along! So pleasant! They kind of go through phases, but I definitely cherish those moments! Give Adde and Ezra a hug for me! They're too cute!

Carr Family said...

Hey! I aggravate Shelli by putting my fingers in her ketchup too!

Anonymous said...

They are really cute!

Jobi Niu said...

I love that Jett and BRyton are starting to play with each other now, it's so fun! That is so cute about the lotion.. YOur kids are so so cute! Look at Adde's hair.. I LOVE IT!

Shaun and Tonya said...

super sweet! Happy, loving sibblings that giggle are the best!

keli b said...

super cute blog!! and I love your blog on hairdos. I can't wait to have a girl so I can try them.