June 3, 2008


Yay!! I got a new camera finally!! I can once again take pictures indoors without it looking VERY blurry or dark!! & I no longer have to depend on Ester for every picture. I had to test it out and try a few pics. Sorry for the nakedness (one of Adde's fav. pass times) we had just gotten out of the pool. I got my camera just in time for my big trip to Alaska!! It was always so embarassing when someone asked if I could take a picture for them because they didn't have their camera & it took me 30 times just to get one good picture that didn't turn out that good. So I am very excited!!

9 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Haha Adde's face is so funny in that picture!!! Sweet that you got a new camera. I'm begging Austin for one. When are you going to Alaska??? That will be fun. I'm sure you'll have tons of sweet pics with your new amazing camera. Okay--you always do Adde's hair SO cute...I love it. It seems like you haven't been bloggin it much lately????

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jessica!

Shaun and Tonya said...

yea! That is exciting --Congrats! What kind did you get? You'll love it -its a wonderful investment --Its an investment in your memories:)

Pulsiphers said...

congrats on the new camera, Its always so nice to have a new camera that works. Hope you enjoy the new camera and Have fun in Alaska (sounds like fun :) )

Carrie said...

If you don't mind me asking, what kind did you get and do you like it? My man wants a new camera too. And why are you going to alaska? That's so cool! I want to go there someday to see the northern lights.

Carrie said...

Ps. I tried your pork recipe. It was so good! I'm addicted now. Thanks.

Thompson said...

Hey Kelly,
This is Thompson. It looks like we will be passing through St. George some time next week. I lost your phone number and I know I emailed you mine. This is the only way I can get a hold of you. Give us a call this week.
Thanks,
John

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

your kids are so cute and grown up. i can hardly stand it. when i finally get off bed rest, i'll come say hi! are you going on some fun vacations this summer? looks like all is going well.

Rach said...

Yah! Pics look great-- hey what is your hair blog?