Hey skinny mini...there were seriously no double chins in that cute picture of you and Kelly. And might I add that you are totally a hat person. How do you get hats to look so cute? I look hideous in them....honestly. I loved all your pictures....especially cause there were a lot of you & Kelly while you were kidless. It looks sooo fun....even though it looks freezing! I've never been to a place like Alaska probably because I go to warm places on vacation, but now I want to. The sea otters and glaciers are so freaking cool! And ps....I haven't looked at your hair blog yet, but that's totally a good idea cause Adde's hair is always amazing! I'll have lots of time to perfect them before I have my own kid's hair to do! Okay, my comment is now over...I don't think it was long enough? I hope I don't have anything else to say...oh cute new background too :)
Looks like you had so much fun there with Melinda and Greg ... all I could feel was cold seeing Kelly in that water - was it freezing? Someday soon we hope to make it up there, our kids would love it.
What a fun trip..you should have taken Preston, he has always wanted to go. Looks like a good time, even though it was frigid. Who watched your kids? I love the double chin pictures..I always have those.
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Would you want to watch our kids now so we can go do that :) lol.
I love your pictures! I am so jealous, I want a kidless vacation!!!!!......one day. you and melinda look like twins, cute.
Hey skinny mini...there were seriously no double chins in that cute picture of you and Kelly. And might I add that you are totally a hat person. How do you get hats to look so cute? I look hideous in them....honestly. I loved all your pictures....especially cause there were a lot of you & Kelly while you were kidless. It looks sooo fun....even though it looks freezing! I've never been to a place like Alaska probably because I go to warm places on vacation, but now I want to. The sea otters and glaciers are so freaking cool! And ps....I haven't looked at your hair blog yet, but that's totally a good idea cause Adde's hair is always amazing! I'll have lots of time to perfect them before I have my own kid's hair to do! Okay, my comment is now over...I don't think it was long enough? I hope I don't have anything else to say...oh cute new background too :)
That looks like SO much fun! I bet it was good to see Melinda and her family.. Crazy that it stays light all day! Melinda's kids are cute!
Looks like you had so much fun there with Melinda and Greg ... all I could feel was cold seeing Kelly in that water - was it freezing? Someday soon we hope to make it up there, our kids would love it.
What a fun trip..you should have taken Preston, he has always wanted to go. Looks like a good time, even though it was frigid. Who watched your kids? I love the double chin pictures..I always have those.
Post a Comment