May 31, 2008

So here I am on a Saturday night, stuck inside my house for the last two days because me, Kelly & Adde have all had the stomach flu. We're just hoping Ezra doesn't get it - he's bypassed it so far, so maybe we'll be lucky with him.

Adde started swimming lessons this last week. It's just two weeks long and she's been having a lot of fun. She asks everyday if we are going to swim lessons again. Her teachers are super cute! Adde is the only girl & 3 year old in her class. It gets frustrating watching because all the kids look so uncordinated.



This picture is rad because Adde occassionally gets out and comes to tell me she's ready to get out and go home when she's only been in the water for like ten or fifteen minutes. I couldn't get a picture of her looking at the camera...surprise

6 comments:

westfam said...

Sorry you've all been so sick- yuck! Hopefully you'll all be better on Sunday.
Adde's hair looks amazing, as usual!
Grandma E

Amie said...

I love Adde's cute hair do. She always looks so darling

Lisa said...

I love Adde's hair! What is she going to do without her mom around for a week without her to do her hair? Hopefully she will let me do it :) Sorry you guys are all sick.

Shaun and Tonya said...

You always come up with the best dues --teach me! I love how they get sick of class so fast -Its that long attention span of a three year old. I bet she is swimming circles around the rest of the kids She is a great little mermaid --Sorry about the flu -No fun!

Lorina said...

We have this weird sickness in our family too. Only my children have gotten it though.

Love that hair! Wow. I doubt Brooklyn would even sit that long! haha.. Good Job.

Melinda H. said...

I am so sad you guys have been sick, but don't even think of bringing the stomach flu with you when you come to visit, j/k. It sounded like you felt better last night when I talked to you. I was hoping that Adde had one of her famous bum cheeks hangin' out of her swimsuit. She is so cute and I bet she's the best swimmer there. It's a good thing I don't have any girls because I can't do their hair that cute, plus I'd probably bonk them on the head with the brush!