Our own little fishie MAY 3, 2008

The perks of living in St. George is the beautiful weather. Today it was about 80 degrees so it definately qualified for a swimming day. Little Adde is getting so good at swimming. Take a look at this little clip & you can get an idea. You should see her and her little cousins that are all under the age of 4 - they are all little fish. We are just so proud of her & how well she's catching on at such a young age.
This is what Ezra did during all this swimming. I had to take a picture for Lige & Shelli. They gave Ezra the little speedo briefs last summer & he wore them all summer long and I pulled them out today to see if they still fit. They're a SNUG fit, but he's pretty handsome, don't ya think!! He's got a sensor for pepsi. He can hear it pop open and smell it. Of course Grandpa can't resist and gives him sips of it. He stared at it the whole time in the pool until grandpa started giving him some.

7 comments:

Rach said...

I can't get the video to work... argg. We really need to figure that out. Ez's briefs are awesome! Are you kidding me?? I wish I could've see that in person--classic

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I'm so jealous!
Can't wait for it to be decent for more than 4 hours up here!
Love Ezra's trunks! HILARIOUS!
xOxOxO

Lisa said...

I love Ezra's speedo! You guys are so lucky to have such great weather! IT's been okay here, but I can't wait to go swimming and stuff! I think you need to come up this week.

The Robinson's said...

hey jess! your house is darling i love it! i toatally should have come to visit you while i was down there... colby and I are coming down next weekend we might have to stop by and see your darling family!

Lorina said...

I am jealous! The weather here is finally getting nice and it's May 5.

I love his speedo! Too cute! You have really cute kids.

Anonymous said...

Ezra is just so dang cute! I need to kiss his cheeks!

Carr Family said...

Snug? That's how speedo's are supposed to fit. He looks fabulous and pool ready. I seriously can't believe he is already one...he is growing so fast. I so wish we could hang. We miss you guys. Have a fun summer. (That last sentence was totally a year book signing message...)