Now the Flowerboxes

4*28*08
I absolutely LOVE how much the flowerboxes & shutters added so much to our house. They look awesome. Ester, my mother in-law, & I put the flowerboxes together and it was a lot of fun. They just turned out better than I imagined in my head. Ester is so talented. Thanks Ester, for going shopping & putting them together with me. They turned out darling. Under Adde's bedroom
Above the garage/the bonus room. Originally, this window was a foot bigger than what it is now, but I knew I was going to put shutters & flowerboxes on it so we went down a size. It looked so awkward for awhile & we were contemplating whether we should have kept it the original size. Now, with everything up, I think we made the right choice. It really makes the house.
This is our storage room window. I just wanted something more simple here, but it needed something. I think it turned out darling.
After I had already downloaded this picture, I realized it looks exactly like the one right below it. So here's a double take, but the final product.

19 comments:

westfam said...

Jessi,
They look great! Can't wait to see them in person.
Ester

Rach said...

They look so good. I love the laundry room, it turned out darling.

Megan said...

It looks so cute! I really love the window boxes!

Anonymous said...

Way cute Jess!

The Steel's said...

Looks great! Great way to jazz up a house. And your yard looks awesome. You guys have done such a great job. It was fun to see you and your fam this weekend. Hopefully we can make it down again soon.

Lisa said...

It just finishes it all off. It looks so good. We wanted to do shutters and plant shelves at our house, but we didn't live there long enough. Maybe next time =)

Carr Family said...

Your house looks so good. You guys did such a great job with your home inside and out.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Wow! It does make a difference. It gives it a personal touch. Good Job. Good Job. I also am a fan of the flower decor in the laundry room window. For some reason when you said you were getting flower boxes, I pictured boxes but I love the wrought iron. I am taking Phoenix to the specialist tomorrow. His original appt. wasn't until next week. I am really glad to have it sooner and I will keep you posted on what he decides to do or tell us.

Jobi Niu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phill, Allie, and kids said...

I love them! Your house is so stinkin' cute!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh my gosh, yes--I'm still watching the bachelor, but it makes me soooooo angry!!! I am so sad he sent Amanda home!! I'm glad she got mad at him at the end though! The person that goes home after the "intimate" night is always the maddest! She was so dang cute. My favorites were Noelle and Amanda. I don't think he's doing too good at picking! I can't stand Chelsea either. I don't get why he likes her so much--she's so weird! Shayne, gosh I think he's going to pick her. She's funny, but I didn't want them to end up together. I'm rooting for Shayne over Chelsea though. This season is not going the way I wanted it to go!

Carrie said...

Um, your house is so dang cute. Wow! I'm feeling a little jealous (but in a nice way). And the shutters and flower boxes really look great. How fun for you.

Shaun and Tonya said...

I love it! It add sooo much! It create a homey look and gives your house so much character --way to go! I'd be afraid to try

kEnZiE b said...

Your house is adorable!! I love it! I just have to say that I am VERY jelous!! But very happy for you!!

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

It looks really good. The planter boxes fit perfect, for not being custom made. Good Job!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

His appointment is May 12th. He is going to see a pediatric ophthalmologist. He said that they would put some probes on his eyes and measure the activity from the brain. When do you get your minutes back? It seems like your phone has been out of minutes forever!

Jen Hill said...

I thought your house looked great the first time I saw it, but it's amazing how those little details can add so much! Great job - so darling!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

your house is beautiful!! I want to come by for a visit!

Anonymous said...

WHOA!!! You guys got a riding lawn mower??? That is a TON of grass! Jason