Here's Adde's dance perfomance. It was easier to post this page than having to download all the pictures onto here. Then here's Ezra's page too(can't leave him out)
I can't believe you have already scrapbooked your pages from going up north. You are too good. They are so dang cute. Please tell me you copied these layouts from somewhere else! Your creativity kills me :) I love them,can I steal them??? :)
I was wondering where you were. Cute pages, could you remind me the site you use for the torn edges and stamp look. So darling. I love a little girl in a dance costume. Exciting your parents are moving to St. George. That will be so fun for you all.
Digital scrapbooking!! I need to do it! AHH! I love what you do. It was really good seeing you at Amanda's wedding! You're sooo skinny! You look GREAT! My Mom loved seeing you too. Did you ever get her e-mail address so she can see your blog? if not. it's jonsju@msn.com
Those pages are SOOOOO CUTE! She looks adorable dancing!! That's fun! So are you into "so you think you can dance"? I haven't watched it yet, but I'm so so excited. I watched The Bachelorette too...I think I'll like it even better than The Bachelor. EXCITING! Gosh, Austin and I want to come there sooo bad for Memorial Day weekend, but Austin says he can't get work off. I'm totally bummed....Are you sooo mad about David Cook??????
Okay well since you can't record the bachelorette, you have to watch it online. Here is the link......http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing?channel=109277....not that I thought you couldn't find it by yourself but I thought I would save you some time/trouble, just cause i'm an awesome friend!!! Well, at least I'm not missin out on good weather in george this weekend...it sucks here too.
11 comments:
I can't believe you have already scrapbooked your pages from going up north. You are too good. They are so dang cute. Please tell me you copied these layouts from somewhere else! Your creativity kills me :) I love them,can I steal them??? :)
Oh ya, how do you feel that David Cook won?
I was wondering where you were. Cute pages, could you remind me the site you use for the torn edges and stamp look. So darling. I love a little girl in a dance costume. Exciting your parents are moving to St. George. That will be so fun for you all.
Cute! I CAN NOT even wait until I get to put Brooklyn in Dance!! She is 2 1/2 and every where around here you have to be at least 3 years old. :(
You do such a good job scrapbooking.. I really need to step it up a notch and at least finish last Christmas.. I am so behind.
I am definently (spelling?) sneaking into the savings account and buying the digital scrapbooking!!!!!!!! these are so cute
ABSOLUTE LOVE teh dance lay out --you shoudl sell it I woudl buy it -it could not be more darling --you've got talent!
Digital scrapbooking!! I need to do it! AHH! I love what you do. It was really good seeing you at Amanda's wedding! You're sooo skinny! You look GREAT! My Mom loved seeing you too. Did you ever get her e-mail address so she can see your blog? if not. it's jonsju@msn.com
Those pages are SOOOOO CUTE! She looks adorable dancing!! That's fun! So are you into "so you think you can dance"? I haven't watched it yet, but I'm so so excited. I watched The Bachelorette too...I think I'll like it even better than The Bachelor. EXCITING! Gosh, Austin and I want to come there sooo bad for Memorial Day weekend, but Austin says he can't get work off. I'm totally bummed....Are you sooo mad about David Cook??????
Way cute, Jess! You do such a good job. Eventually I will catch on :) Thanks again for watching the boys! They had so much fun!
Okay well since you can't record the bachelorette, you have to watch it online. Here is the link......http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing?channel=109277....not that I thought you couldn't find it by yourself but I thought I would save you some time/trouble, just cause i'm an awesome friend!!! Well, at least I'm not missin out on good weather in george this weekend...it sucks here too.
Your pages are so cute I really need learn how to do those. They really do look so good.
Post a Comment