FOR SALE

My parents are just about ready to put the house up for sale:( I am so sad. It's the place that I grew up & have so many fun memories. This last week, they stuccoed the outside & it's a huge improvement. It used to be brick all around. It's actually a pretty sweet house & the yard is awesome. I'm going to be so sad to see it go. But it's good because it's way too big for my parents to take care of anymore. Plus - it looks like they might be making their way down to sunny St. George. So I really can't complain that much. There are a million pictures but they are more for my family that hasn't seen the house all stuccoed yet. & pictures of the yard.








6 comments:

Abby said...

I can't believe your parents are selling! That even makes me sad; I have good childhood memories there too!
"Adamson's House" is a landmark in American Fork. What will we do if someone else owns it?!

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting these pictures of the house. I know I saw them on your camera, and I forgot to download them on computer, but it looks really good! I can't wait to see the final out come! Adde and her little shorts, she's so cute! I am glad her and Isaac got along a little better yesterday...sorry!

Melinda said...

I love all the new pics and I can't believe the house...looks completely different! It was fun to see you for a little bit! You are so cute and your kids!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

The house really does look so good. It totally looks new! Atleast now you have all these pictures in rememberance. It's nice to see you commenting on my blog again....I'm watching The Bachelorette right now!!!!!!!

Shaun and Tonya said...

How sad --its interesting how we grow such attachments to things I am sorry. I'm sure its difficult --now when your kids are older you can take a trip to "where mommy use to live"

Jobi Niu said...

K I'm SOOOOOOO SAD they're moving! I have SOOOO MANY memories of that house! IT was the "hang out" all through Jr. High and HS. GEEZ! I remember "Charcoal" the dog, building huts, the creek, the wooden bridge, hangin out with you and Tami, your fun basement that we played house in... then pool when we got older and more mature (ha ha) I even kissed a few boys at your house etc. etc.! I LOVE IT! Geez.. it looks GREAT! You're parents have done alot. I'm totally gonna miss it!