


One of the things that I LOVE to do is scrapbook. I've recently "converted" over to digital scrapbooking & I love it. I can't believe I didn't start earlier. I was in stampin' up before and had too much stuff that I didn't want to give it all up (now I can use all that for cards). I can use the same layout for both my kids, I don't have the HUGE mess and once you have an element or page - you can use it as many times as you want. But I am proud to say that I am totally "caught" up on EVERYTHING!! It is so nice because I can scrapbook as I take pictures instead of feeling totally overwhelmed (or not wanting to take pictures because I knew I would have to scrapbook them). If you haven't tried digital scrapbooking - you need to join the band wagon & see how addicting and fun it is.
14 comments:
Jessica,
What program do you use. I've been wanting to switch, but I am hesitant because no one I know does it. I need a good recommendation for a program. You also have darling children and you are still gorgeous!
Lindsey (Kelly) Keith
keithontruckin.blogspot.com
Ok Jess I seriously need help in the scrapbooking department, and the reason I don't scrapbook is because I hate pulling everything out, making one page, and 4 hours later putting everything back away. So um, could you help me understand digital scrapbooking, cuz I know I'd do that.
I really need to get into this. I think I would love it. The only thing I hate, more like abhor, about scrapbooking is the mess it makes. I love digital for this reason. Maybe sometime you can give me a lesson. And yeah horray for sod. Your yard looks awesome. We are very jealous yours is done.
I love love love your pages and I am so jealous you are all caught up! I used to be until Mikell came along and then maybe I took to many pics and no time for all that mess! I am totally going digital!! Your yard looks so fun...good job Kelly!
Please, if anyone lives on here--It's me....obviously! Okay, I'm also a "scrapbooker" and have been trying to battle the decision between digital and regular. I like that I can make everything with my own hands and I have so much stuff I would have to get rid of!! But yeah, it is soo time consuming and messy! I feel like I can NEVER catch up. How did you get started on digital? Maybe I need to look into it more. Do you have like a CD that you download everything or what?
I never even knew about digital scrapbooking. How fun.. what program do you use? I need to catch up on mine.
You will have to tell me were you get the templates and all of you paper. I have thought about the digital but I just didn't now how to go about doing it. How does it compare with the priceing.
Your pages are awesome --nice work miss talent! I keep thinking of going partial digital --NMy scrapbook room looks like astore --If you only knew, ask Megs. I love doing the touchy feely part and it such a wonderful creative outlet
Your pages are SO cute!! I love them, what program do you use.. I have one but I don't really like it that much.
Jess, those pages are so darling!! I want to learn how to digital scrapbook soooo bad!! I am so far behind and I think that will make getting caught up alot easier! Help me!!!!
your backyard looks really nice, i am excited to see it! its amazing how a backyard of grass can open up your house and make it feel so much bigger, also i need to learn that scrapbooking thing!
Jess- I'll call ya next week...I just learned a few more cool things that will totally help with the color and black and white selection process. It's awesome!!!
Have Fun!!!
I am so excited to get started on the digital scrapbooking. I scanned in all my old pictures from along time ago, before we had our digital camera and I'm ready to learn from the best :o) Your yard is looking good. That will be nice when we come down and watch your kids for them to all play outside the whole time. (If it's not too hot). Cute pages, of course.
I have been thinking alot about doing that. I used to love scrapbooking, hated the mess and quit. Now I just do cards. But I want to try digital scrapbooking... Maybe you could help me a little when we come down or when you come up? I would just like to watch you do one of your pages... let me know:)
Post a Comment