April 16, 2008
Wow!! I cannot believe Adde is 3!! I know this slide show is extremely long - but there were WAY too many pictures to not include. You have to understand, she is only 3 and I'm already on her third scrapbook - so lot's of pictures to choose from. Adde is hilarious - she's made some great stories in our family - with all her craziness. I thought I would just write a list of my top 10 favorite things about her.
10. I hate letting her go play at someone's house. She is that child that when you are ready to leave, she does NOT want to go. So I end up having to pick her while she's kicking and screaming and force her into her car seat while everyone is just watching. Then she'll cry the whole ENTIRE way home saying, "I want to stay."
9. Doesn't matter where we are: home or public, she has to take off her entire shoes, socks, pants & panties & occassionally her shirt- to go potty (we've been trying to work on her with that one - I have to lay down the seat covers all over the ground for her to step on. EW!!)
8. She LOVES to be naked & run around with her panties at her ankles. She thinks it's hilarious.
7. If she gets in trouble during the day with me, she'll ask for daddy. And since daddy is not here, she asks for Rachel (yes, you Rachel, every time)
6. She could sit in the bath tub for hours and hours if I didn't finally go drag her out after one hour.
5. She has a routine for EVERYTHING. And if you do something out of that routine, you know the rest of the day is ruined & she'll be onery ALL day long.
4. She loves to sing "where is adde, where is adde, here i am, here i am..." Yes, you all have heard it. But she learned it when we were doing playschool with friends and now she goes through every single person who was there. Halle then Rachel. Abbey & Berkely. Finally, Dallin & Boston. But then she has to do our family. It such a fun, extremely LONG song. And you can't sing with her or she'll freak out.
3. She LOVES me to read stories to her. But now when I start, she yells at me & says "no!! I will read it."
2. She is a SLEEPER. There have been times where she has gone to bed at 8:00pm and not woken up until 11:00 the next morning.
1. When she is mad at me, she folds her arms & rolls her eyes (I try so hard not to smile) and tells me I don't want to do that.
So as you can see - Adde is quite a fiesty little girl!! But we love her so much. Amongst all the stress & sweatiness she brings into our lives (when she's being very stubborn and you have to force her to do stuff), there is also much JOY that comes with it. I just can't imagine what she'll be like during the teens if she's already like this!! We love you baby girl (I know she can't read - but she loves looking at our blog and everyone elses with pictures on it that she knows) Happy birthday!!


10 comments:
HaPpY BiRtHdAy AdDe! I can't believe she is 3! I think that she is the cutest, most adorable girly girl, even if she can get a little fiesty... at least she has some character and knows exactly what she wants :) And at least her hair is always done cute! We love her! Jess, that slide show was way cute what you did for her, and I loved the 10 favorite things about her. You are such a great mom and do so many cute things for your kids!
That's a super cute post!! I can't believe you have a 3 year old! That's crazy to me, and you have 1 scrapbook per year...AWESOME! That's how I will be too...I'm picture freak, but she will love it when she grows up! She sounds like such a cutie!
That is so cute. I didn't think it was too long, I loved it. I love that girl. (I'm glad she asks for me, I love that!) Happy Bday Adde Jane!! We love you, you spunky, sassy, sweetie!
So cute!!! I love when Adde comes over, she is so fun.
Happy Birthday Adde! Jess - what did you end up doing for her birthday party? I want to see those stick horses put to use! j/k I can't believe you already have 3 scrapbooks for her - that is a lot of pictures. You are such a good mom (and Kelly you too) your kids are very cute!
She is such a cutie! We need to get are kids together soon!
Wow! YOu're such a good Mom! I'm jealous! 3 scrap books?? freakin awesome! I only have a thousand pics no scrap books yet.I need to get on it! I'm gonna have Jayni help me with the digital scrapbooking thing you do. She's good at stuff like that! Happy Birthday Adde! 3 years old.. crazy, time flies!
That is so funny. Look what I have to look forward to. Hal is starting already with the routine and how everything has to be just so or she freaks out and holds a grudge. I need to call you for advice.
She is such a doll --I hope teen years aren'y even half as bad as 3 year olds, or I am in HUGE trouble!
you are the perfect family! your blog is so cute!
send me an invite when you go private! mikelleyates@hotmail.com
Post a Comment