Say Cheese...

April 4
My two, sweet, little kids. We took them in to get their birthday pictures done at kiddie kandids. I always have the hardest time choosing out which pictures to get; there's too many sweet ones to choose from, so I usually end up getting too many poses. I did good this time and got just what I needed. Don't they just look darling in these pictures? I was excited that Adde actually smiled for the camera (very uncommon). She kinda looks chubby?? & of course Ez was smiling left and right, he is such a big smiler. I just absolutely love my kids to death, but then again - who doesn't love their own kids that much?

12 comments:

Lorina said...

They're darling! You really have cute kids. But you are right, I think mine are absolutely gorgeous too!

I need to get spring/summer pictures done sometime soon. My babies b-day aren't until this fall. Thats just too far away.

Lisa said...

Jess, these pictures are so dang cute of both of them. Kiddie Kandids always does the best job, I can never decide what pictures to keep either so I end up spending way too much. Way cute!

Rach said...

Those pics turned out darling!! Addes outfit is sooo cute. I love your kids too! :)
I got pics done today...hope they turn out cute. I don't get to see them for another week!

The Steel's said...

What..she doesn't look chubby! Darling darling dollface more like it. And Ezra is getting so big. I haven't seen him since Christmas and he is so happy and handsome. I think you should try to get Adde sneezing on camera. Preston and I saw her sneeze one time and about tipped over it was so cute.

Shaun and Tonya said...

You have teh most darling children adn you always dress up so cute. I am teh worst with pics I use to go monthly and now I don't so when I do make it in --watch out, I buy them out I seriously need some will power!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Jess,

I know that I already told you this but these pictures are really cute. I am saddened that I left the leftovers at your house yesterday. I was looking forward to eating them today :)! Tomorrow sound good to you around 11am??
Suz

Jobi Niu said...

K seriously Jessica!! They are DARLING! WOW! Ez's freakin smile... LOVE! and Adde's cute arms and cheeks and HAIR! Kiddie Kandids did a good job!

Melinda said...

They both did so good! What cute kids you have! That is awesome they were so good and you got some good smiles! When I take Mikell she just stares at the camera and looks around like what the crap in going on...so it's hard to get her to focus and smile! Are you guys coming up any time soon?

Pulsiphers said...

You really so have cute kids. That is cool that you could get some of them smiling. Now that carter is old and I have been taking a lot of pictures of him he really doesn't like to smile for the camera.

Amie said...

Ok I don't have kids of my own so I think that every kid is the cutest, but these really are super cute. Good job picking them out:) I really hope to see you soon, who knows when, but some day.

Gretchen said...

Your kids are absolutely darling!! What cute pictures!! I actually just got back from Kiddie Kandids about one hour ago! It was a whole day event. I had to get Abbie's 3 year, and Sadie's 3 month. After so much time we finally got some kind of cute ones. I HATE pictures days!! But, it is always worth it in the end!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Hal as that tank I love it!!