A few more pics

I had to post this picture of me and Kelly. I don't remember the last time Kelly & I were in a picture together without kids, let alone - just together. So I had to post this. He's my cute hubby!!


I got this picture off my mom's camera. Of course we can't go a holiday without a festive dessert. So here's my easter basket cake that I made. It doesn't look as cute as I thought in my mind. I guess that's why you keep trying thing to learn, right? Oh- Melinda - I guess not ALL the family was there because Russ/Suz & Tami/Quinn weren't their either. So don't feel too left out:o)

10 comments:

Pulsiphers said...

You are so creative I love it. I think it was pretty cute. I don't think I could ever do that

Melinda said...

That is a cute pic of you and Kelly and your Easter basket turned out great! Love the festiveness (is that a word...) of the holidays!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

"Parent pic's" are rare theses days huh?! :)That's a cute pic & your cake is awesome!

xOxOxO

Jobi Niu said...

That is such a cute picture of you and Kelly!! No wonder your guys' kids are so fetchin cute!

Anonymous said...

Jess - you did a cute job on that cake! Keep those creative juices flowing.

Jobi Niu said...

Mikah did look cute huh? I did her hair and make-up :) That explains the big hair.. hehehehe They're gonna live in Sandy. He works up there I think.

Evans said...

Hey Jessica its Kasse Evans just wanted to say hi and cute blog! Your kids are so cute! My blog is jkevansfam.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe! Matt loved it! I made it tonight for dinner... Your cake is so dang cute! I love that kind of stuff!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

You always make the cutest things ever!! I love it! I even had to show my mom and sisters the caterpillar cake....amazing!! Some day, I'll be a mom like that...maybe?

Nielsen Family said...

So I can tell that you either make hair bows or you know someone that does. I have my own business making them too and I guess bows just catch my eye and your little girl always has cute bows on!