TaG tIMe aGaIN!!

Adde was tagged by her cousin, Abbey. This is really cute. It's 8 things about my little Adde Jane:

1. She LOVES to draw pictures. She will draw a really big person, a medium person, a small person & an extremely small person (dad, mom, adde & then ezra). It's so cute to see her little imagination & creativity at work!! It's fun to see her draw the circle with little arms and legs sticking out & three little hairs on top. You can't see this image very good - but you get the idea.
2. She is so quick to say sorry. When she gets sent to timeout, sometimes I forget she's in there and she'll come running out and tell me, "mom, I'm really sorry for pushing ezra(or whatever it was) I won't do it again." It is really cute - that you just can't be mad at her for very long.

3. She looks up to Abbey & Dallin so much. If we can't get her do to something - all we have to say is Abbey/Dallin does it...don't you want to be like them? And she jumps right to it.

4.She LOVES, LOVES toys. She is one of those kids that plays with all of her toys - all day long, without really bugging me. She's always been so good to play by herself - it's nice because I can get stuff done. But she's obsessed with the disney Polly Pockets - and she has not lost anything that came with it. Have you seen the size of the shoes they come with?? They are smaller than the size of a pea!! She also loves Barbies. It's so funny to spy on her and listen what she says with them & she even makes her barbies kiss already!!

5. This is kinda funny - but she has the cutest BUM!! It is so ishy and squishy - you just want to squeeze it. And if you tell her you have such a cute, ishy, squishy bum- she yells back to me - my bum is not ishy & squishy!!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
6. She loves songs. It's so cute when kids start singing the right tune and remembering the words. She can sing "Part of that World" from The Little Mermaid, all the Dora songs that get played over & over. She loves "Shake your booty" while shaking her booty (ishy, squishy bum), and "I Am A Child of God". We have to sing that to her every night, right before bed - while being tickled.

7. She loves games. Especially hide & seek. She wants us to play with her always. But she gives herself up everytime by giggling, hiding in the same spot & jumping out and saying, "here I am" before we can even find her. She loves hungry, hungry hippos, the Fish game & memory.

8. Of all the funny things she does - she really is the SWEETEST girl ever. She will come up to me out of no where & say, "mom, I love you SO much" and give me big hugs & kisses. And she'll want to call daddy at work just so she can say I love you. She's such a cuddler & will come snuggle with me. It just makes me so happy. You just love your kids so much & when they show their love back to you - it just makes your heart want to burst. Being a mom is the best & Adde has sure made me a happy mom.

Now Adde tags: Dallin, Boston, Liam, Isaac, Rachel's Braxton, Natalie's Jaxson, Ky's Halle & any other moms who wants to fill us in on their little kidlets. (I know - lots of boys, eh?? She's getting them young:)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Jess, your new blog paper and header are so dang cute! I showed Kenyon and Isaac this last post and when Kenyon saw the pictures of Ariel he said, "That is not a good picture...I do not like Barbie's!" We really need a girl so they will appreciate girl things. I love the picture of her bum, did you give her a wedge to have her pose like that? lol. First time being tagged since I have been blogging, but I will try it, even though it might take me a couple weeks ;)

Lisa said...

Sorry, wedgie?

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

This is a cute page. Good job. I think the colors are perfect. How do you think of these things?

Sheesh said...

Can't believe how all grown up you are with kids and everything! Cute ones two!!! I was so excited to see your comment! Hos are things anyway?

Andrea Ingersoll said...

What...your new blog is so cute. I love the header. It's so creative--now I want to redo all of mine already haha. Okay I didn't even know Polly Pockets still existed. I loved Polly Pockets when I was little. I remember I used to cut off all the barbies' hair when I was little to make them into boys so that the girls could have boyfriends and kiss them. Then, my sisters would get so mad that I cut off the girls' hair. Why my mother didn't just buy me boy barbies...I don't know?

Monica Jackman said...

Hey Jessica! I haven't blogged around for a while- your blog is so cute and I still want to look at your blog after you go private- so here is my email- monicahealey@hotmail.com.

Shaun and Tonya said...

Love it Super cute I love toys too Adde --you need to coem play my house would keep you busy for hours and the ishy squishy bum --Nice! I was crackin' up I love the pic and proof:)

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute! Love the new paper! still tryin to figure that out! And I guess we aren't coming down for memorial day cause of seans accident. Plus we are actually moving into our home by my mom's that we are putting alot of remodeling into this month... SO i swear I just plan
the worst times to come down! hopefully end of july we will be finished and come down! Your house is so cute! love the shutters and boxes!!!