Easter with the West's

March 27, 2008
Grandma & Grandpa West were in Hawaii over Easter so we had to post pone our annual Easter Celebration until yesterday. It was crazy just even trying to find a date for us to all get together. We finally decided to do it without husbands being there & just did it during the day. Grandma loves to spoil the kids rotten. She gets them matching outfits to wear for the egg hunt & then they get all sorts of prizes. We also dyed Easter eggs. Ezra watched Grandma dye his eggs for him. Pretty exciting.


The kids did story time (melinda's specialty) while the eggs were being hidden.

Looking for the eggs. Ezra found that egg first & that's about it. He held onto the rest of the time. I think Abbey beat all of the kids - here bucket was FULL!!





After the Egg hunt - it really is impossible to get a picture with all the kids looking. Lots of fun toys and treats in all the eggs.

Grandma gave all the girls matching swimsuits & the boys too!! They all looked so adorable in their new swimsuits. She also gave them all the cutest matching outfits & the Aerial doll & books!! Ester always goes ALL out!! Thanks grandma for EVERYTHING. The kids had a blast!!

4 comments:

Pulsiphers said...

Look like you had a lot of fun. I like the flip flops you got EZ I got Carter the same ones. They are pretty cool don't have to fight to get shoes on.

Melinda said...

You might be on right now...so hi and all your pics are cute! That is so funny Ester buys matching outfits for them all! What a PARTY! SHe sounds like such a fun grandma and mom!

Pulsiphers said...

Your not a nerd because if you were then that would mean I am too. I have been watching them also. I can't help it I think they are entertaining. Rob got me the Danity Kane CD for easter but I accidently through it away. We had a long morning and Rob took out all of the trash which it wasn't all trash. The funny thing was is that earlier that week Rob took out the trash after a costco run and it still had a movie for carter in it so We will be checking the trash really good before we take it out.

Melinda H. said...

Easter looked like so much fun, especially because there was no snow! Maybe global warming will change and next easter it will be at least 50 with no snow! Oh well, I can't have everything. So you look beautiful as usual. I can't wait to see you and Kelly in June. The snow should be melted by then. If you haven't noticed, I haven't posted for a long time and it's all your's and Tami's and Suz's fault. I finally caved in and read Twilight. It was so good and the only reason I am blogging right now is because I don't have the 2nd book yet. Remind me again what Carissa was scared of in that book? So tomorrow for sure I will post some pictures. The twins both have curly hair and it's so cute. I didn't think they'd keep them, but they are tight curls after they get out of the bath. Okay, I think that's it!