We had such a fun Easter this year. We spent it up north at my parent's house. We dyed Easter Eggs, had a easter egg hunt in their HUGE yard, ate a big Easter dinner with all of my brothers and sisters, received Easter baskets & got new Easter Sunday Clothes (although Kelly was not a fan of Ezra's "capris" but they looked SO cute on him!!) It was such an exciting weekend and we had a blast. We were so HAPPY that dad decided to surprise us & fly up Friday night and spend the weekend with us & help drive home!! We missed him so much, especially Adde. She always cried for dad whenever she got in trouble. But it was all worth it when she woke up that morning and saw him there!! Thanks Mom & Dad for letting us come crash at your house for all that time!! We love coming and visiting.
EaSTeR 2oo8
We had such a fun Easter this year. We spent it up north at my parent's house. We dyed Easter Eggs, had a easter egg hunt in their HUGE yard, ate a big Easter dinner with all of my brothers and sisters, received Easter baskets & got new Easter Sunday Clothes (although Kelly was not a fan of Ezra's "capris" but they looked SO cute on him!!) It was such an exciting weekend and we had a blast. We were so HAPPY that dad decided to surprise us & fly up Friday night and spend the weekend with us & help drive home!! We missed him so much, especially Adde. She always cried for dad whenever she got in trouble. But it was all worth it when she woke up that morning and saw him there!! Thanks Mom & Dad for letting us come crash at your house for all that time!! We love coming and visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Jessica your family is SOO dang cute! YOu look AMAZING! PErfect teeth, so skinny, etc! I LOVE Adde's hair, you always do it SO cute! I saw on facebook that you're excited for The Hills.. I AM TOO! I LOVE IT!
So fun! I love Easter! Your kids are so cute! I love Easter baskets!
Ooo your hair's dark...it's way cute! I didn't know you came over--that's too bad we missed you. But yeah, we need to plan something when you come into town next- with Jobi and Enoch too. That will be way fun. Okay so did you watch The Hills last night? I haven't yet, but it's definitely waiting for me when I get home from work today!! Austin and I have too many TV shows going at once..Our DVR can't even keep up to record them all. It's so sad, but I refuse to give any up!
I love your hair too! The color looks great on you. Fun pictures of your kids, they are so cute. Next time you come up north let us know we would love to see you!
Oh, and I love The Hills!!!
It looks like you had a good easter. Its really fun to see family on the holidays. By the way I love the hills too.
Hey! Your kids are so so so cute! It was so great to see you last weekend!
Jessica your family is just the cuttest thing. It seems like you are just so happy. I love this blogging thing so I can keep up with everyone. But I love you and hope all is well
Collette Haws
Looks like you had a good Easter and I am so sad we missed ya. Your little family is so cute! I'm sure Adde was so cute and excited for the easter bunny and egg hunting!!
Look how cute those dang capris are... I love them. Like Kelly knows anything about fashion anyway--your kids really are darling. Looks like you had fun
So when you said you had Easter dinner with "all" your brothers and sisters I think you missed one! I guess with so many around it's easy to see that just because I live soooooo far away that I am forgotten! j/k. I didn't even realize that it was mom's house you were at until I saw Adde and Ezra sitting in front of the gate, just like the awesome picture you posted earlier!!!!
Thank you so much for helping me with my blog! I have had so much fun seeing you the passed while! Love your house, you did such a great job with it! So creative you are! (Does that sound like Yoda?) Love, Lisa
Post a Comment