These pictures are taken right out our front door. This is
good snow for St. George, especially the day after. You
should have seen it last night!! Can't imagine what snow
they got up north for it to snow like this here.
Posted by Picasa

Our visit to Ryan's work at Bar 10 Ranch with the West fam

8 comments:

Amie said...

Freak I wish I was down there right now. Up here it's like 3 feet of snow sitting on the side of the road, not even kidding

Pulsiphers said...

Thats crazy I thought that it never snowed in St. George. That not really true it never snows here.

Melinda H. said...

That is crazy to have that much snow in St. George. Shannon had some pictures on the family website and I thought it was so funny to have palm trees and then snow on the ground. I've heard it's a ton of snow up North. My friend lives in Ogden and she sent some pictures and it's really, really deep.

Amie said...

I'm just commenting you back. And really if you only knew how baby hungry I am! I have been wanting to have babies since we got married, but Sean's not ready and I think we will probably wait at least another year so Sean can get more school under his belt before I start popping them out haha. But I like to see everybody else's cute babies and kids. It makes me feel like I have one of my own:)

Jobi Niu said...

SHUT UP! I can't believe it snowed that much there! WOW! I'm SOOOO sick of the snow! 5 trillion car wrecks, traffic, COLD!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Jess,
Your header is so dang cute. Did you make that on your computer? Let me know your secret!!!
Suz

Aimee Smith said...

Jess, I am so glad you found my blog! Your family is Gorgeous!!! And so is your new house! I am jealous of you living down south we have so much snow in Salt Lake!

Melinda said...

I can't believe it snowed that much...there better be no snow when we come down next week I need to get OUT of this crapy weather. Your header is so freakin cute how the heck dso you do that? Guess I'm not so talented after all....