Happy Retirement!!

I wouldn't normally do something like this, but we are just so excited for my dad. Today is the last day my dad has to go into work forever. 30 years with IHC and he is done. Hooray!! We are all so excited for him to be done and live the life of old people:) We just wanted to tell you, dad, how much we love and appreciate all that you have always done for us. We are so proud of you. You are such a great example to us in our lives. Congratulations for making it to this day. Now when you come visit us in St. George, you don't have to answer your phone or go to any more conferences!! YEAH!! We love you and hope you have a HAPPY RETIREMENT.

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

AWww! I LOVE Phil! Happy Retirement! That's awesome!

Melinda said...

YEAH!!!!! That is so great!! Your parents are so wonderful! I need to go see their new carpet. And for me posting so often , it's cause I didn't have internet for like a month but now I am all caught up so hope you enjoyed it while it lasted...but I did kinda get addicted. Chad makes fun of me! Well I guess when the only friends I have are so far away I have this to keep me intouch with all of you!! Thanks heavens for blogging! LOL (: and I always love to hear from you if it's on my blog or facebook. But I don't check facebook as often. I mainly got it to see pics of my little sis in college, but she just started a blog. well that was a novel...keep me posted if you will be in town.

Carr Family said...

Come on Jesse, we know that Phil was just a janitor. Remember when you tried to take us to his "office" and when we got there Phil was just some work dude in coveralls with a ladder in the elevator. But we LOVE Phil (and Jane) too! Congrats and happy retirement!!

Springers said...

That's great! I knew it was coming soon, but didnt know when. That's great for your parents. Do they have any big trips planned?

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Jessica...
I just wanted to say hi. I haven't talked to you in a VERY long time! I came upon your blog from Susan's!
You are so beautiful & even tough you already know, I have to tell you that your kids are stinkin' cute! :)
I'm so happy ot be part of this whole "blogging world"... I've caught up with so many people! lol!
Andrea
xOxOxO