Adde can fall asleep anywhere!! And I mean anywhere. The other night, we were at grandma & grandpa West's and we could not find her anywhere. She had gone downstairs, hid under the table & fell asleep!!
That is hilarious..I love little kids. She is seriously the cutest girl. And she is very sleepy. You do lots of changes on your blog..I like it. Where do you find all your paper?
4 comments:
That is pretty funny. Only if life was that easy. I wish I could go to sleep where ever and when ever I wanted
That is hilarious..I love little kids. She is seriously the cutest girl. And she is very sleepy. You do lots of changes on your blog..I like it. Where do you find all your paper?
Oh my gosh that is the funniest thing. Well at least you know she doesn't have sleeping problems
how does she sleep like that? and also how does she grow soooo much hair?
Post a Comment