This picture is for you Melinda - we know how cold you are in Alaska we didn't want you to feel left out. We woke up this morning & there was snow! CRAZY! It doesn't snow in St. George (except the last three years in a row it has) Adde was so excited she went and got her hat and robe and by the time she got back - the snow had stopped. That's how it snows in St. George - hardly any at all and it doesn't stick. But she was still excited that she got to see it falling.
8 comments:
I love all the new pics and that is funny about the snow! What a cutie! And the pics of Ezra are adorable what a little chomper! HOpe addie feels better. How sad:( We are coming to St. George the 14-18 in feb hope those aren't the dates you will be up here. Let me know.
Your kids are the cutest things ever! I love the pics! They are adorable!
You kids are so cute --I love Addies face when she's showing she's freezing -is she shaking?
I heard it snowed in St. George...that is crazy. Adde is freak'in sweet. What a cute girl..she's perfect for my little guy. Will hook it up.
How cute! Dang that the snow didn't stay! My kids would have loved it too!! They have been baegging to go to Pine Valley to play in the snow for weeks!
So fun..I can't believe you got snow. Adde is so so cute. I love her off the shoulder look.
It has been snowing here for about 3 days straight. Infact it's snowing right now and there are only a few clouds in the sky. Yesturday on the way to drop the boys at school, I told them I would give them a dollar if they could guess the degree by the time we got to school (since we keep the car in the garage it always says a way higher degree than it really is). Anyway, Austin got the dollar. He was right on with a wopping 5 degrees! I think they still go out for recess...the only time they stay in is if it's below 0. How fun for Adde to see snow...by the way, why do you own a snow hat when you live in St. George?
IT DID NOT SNOW HERE!
It must have snowed for you guys, clear up in santa clara!
This picture is great!
Love Tami
Post a Comment