So age typical! I'm glad to hear shes not totally perfect -shes sucha little sweetie. You're a good mom. Have you ever heard of paint dots --I love them. The kiddies get to paint and the paint usually stays where it is suppose to.
That is awesome. I can't wait to attempt such an activity with the little one, but right now he is still chewing on crayons and biting the tips of markers off if you can believe it. Paint should be interesting....looks like fun Adde.
These picture are awesome. I still am laughing. Boston loves looking at your blog. He asks to see her everyday. So this blog thing has come in very handy especially since I will be a hermit in our home for the next couple of weeks!!
6 comments:
Looks like fun!! She is so cute, even with paint all over her face!
So age typical! I'm glad to hear shes not totally perfect -shes sucha little sweetie. You're a good mom. Have you ever heard of paint dots --I love them. The kiddies get to paint and the paint usually stays where it is suppose to.
Your daughter looks like she has a little bit of Jessica in her haha So sweet and innocent
She is really so cute. I can't believe how long here hair is. She really is beautiful.
That is awesome. I can't wait to attempt such an activity with the little one, but right now he is still chewing on crayons and biting the tips of markers off if you can believe it. Paint should be interesting....looks like fun Adde.
Jess,
These picture are awesome. I still am laughing. Boston loves looking at your blog. He asks to see her everyday. So this blog thing has come in very handy especially since I will be a hermit in our home for the next couple of weeks!!
Post a Comment