Ezra is our little pill. He gets into everything!! Just this morning, I caught him in the pantry in a bag of potatoes, eating the potatoes. Yesterday - he broke a magnet and stuck the whole magnet part in his mouth. He's a little vacuum - he'll put anything and everything in his mouth!! He's opening every cupboard and climbing in, trying to go up the stairs all day long and falling into the tub trying to reach the water. He is busy, busy. But he is so sweet and we love him to death.

3 comments:

Pulsiphers said...

I totally now how you feel. Carter will get every thing he can and stick it in his mouth. The other day I caught him with a pack of gum and like 3 pieces in his mouth. Now he is eating string cheese, he will shove the hole thing in his mouth at once. In my kitchen I have rubberband on all of the cabnits to try to keep him out. His favorite thing is to pull out all of my pots and pans and bang them on the tile.

Shaun and Tonya said...

Savana went through a phase of always getting into the pantry for onions. I finally gave in and said okay, eat it --She tried BUT once it was bitten into she no longer wanted teh precious thing -hmmm I wonder why.

Melinda H. said...

Boys are so much more crazier than girls! Boys seem to have a lot of rambunctious energy for at least the first 5 years of their lives...get used to it! Oh, ya, and get a really good first aid kit that you can get to quick, because you'll need it when they start acting like superhero's (or when there dad forgets to catch them! j/k)