ABOUT US
Kelly & I were married August 15, 2003. We have two beautiful children who we love and adore. Addeson Jane, 2 1/2 years and Ezra William, 10 months. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with them, they keep me busy. Kelly still works at Wells Fargo as a Relationship Manager doing commercial loans. He really enjoys it and hopes to stay there for many years to come. We built a home & moved in the last week in December. Here's pics of our new home:



6 comments:
JESSICA!!! I'm SO happy you commented on my page! I LOVE your blog!! Your kids are adorable... your house is UNREAL! Not kiddin' its the cutest thing EVER! It was SO good to hear from you.
CUTE CUTE, you did a reall good job!
I am so glad you have a blog! I will be checking it! Your family is so cute. Your house looks so AMAZING! I so wish I had a house to decorate. You are such a talented decorator!
Jessi - The blog looks great. THe pictures are too cute! You kids are so precous. Adde looks like she's got muscles popping out on those dance pictures!:)
Hi Jessi, I am so glad that you found my blog! I was just looking through your pictures, your house is SO SO Cute!! How exciting! I love all of the different paint jobs that you did in each room! I bet it has been so much fun to be in! You guys have the cutest little family! Your little kids are so darling!
Jessica how are you I stumbled over you blog. I can't believe how big Addie is and Ezra. You should check out our blog it was nice seeing how you guys are doing. By the way you house is much better than fox cove. Our address is krcpulsipher.blogspot.com
Post a Comment