The day Tami moved, we decided I needed to get up to Alaska & visit. My parents were going in September so I decided to tag along. Except my parents were there for 2 weeks & I was going for 3 short days. It ended up that I went while Melinda & Greg were still gone on their amazing hunting trip to South Africa. I was sad to not spend time with Melinda. But lucky me - since they were gone, I got to sleep in their bedroom which had incredible views! Their home is beautiful & I'm glad I finally got to see it & spend time with her kids.
Kelly keeps saying he sent me up there to shop & lay around. We had a very relaxing weekend (I had no kids) & I have been there before so I didn't care if we went sight seeing or not. Plus - it snowed one day - just to let you know how cold it was. Tami & I took my dad out to a nice seafood restaurant. It was such a fun night & glad I got to spend that time with some of my favorite people. It was FREEZING & pouring rain. So after not making reservations & waiting about 3 hours to get in (we did take a drive to see if we could spot whales - no luck), we came out to Tami's car who's keys were locked in. So we had to call AAA (you're welcome Quinn) & they came about 30 minutes later & unlocked it for us. It was definitely a night to remember.
I'm glad I got to see Tami's home & where she works. She even cleaned my teeth. I got to meet Toby, their teeny - tiny dog. He's like 2 lbs. & we got some snuggles on. I got to hang out with my awesome nephews that can be so annoying sometimes - but yet so much fun. & I got to see Dallin & Sadie who I have missed SO very much. I'm grateful I have a husband who sent me up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment