Ez got a new bike. He is ecstatic about his shark bike. You should have seen him on his little 12" bike. He looked monstrous on it - so it was time to get a bigger one. When he finally pulled in the garage one afternoon with the tire pretty much sticking out because he'd totally skid through the wheel, it was time to upgrade.
Kelly & I picked out this really cool BMX looking bike. Ezra came around the corner holding this shark bike. He wouldn't even try out the BMX bike. His mind was made up. Kelly wasn't happy about this bike but I didn't really care. He loves sharks & he thinks it's pretty cool so what's the big deal? Kelly kept saying that's why I should have just come home with a new bike. This man thinks he's super fast on his shark bike. He wrecks almost every day because he takes corners as fast as he is going straight. But gets right back up after the tears are gone & goes faster.

No comments: