Adde & Ez had spring break the week we moved. It was BEAUTIFUL spring weather & we were trying to spend as much time outside & with family as we could before it was time to move. We kept plenty busy while dad would be up north for work...thank goodness for inlaws that live so close & took us in almost every day. We spent lots of time over there & with my family.
The day we moved up to Utah county, it snowed!! What were thinking leaving the best winters in Utah? All of our stuff was packed & the movers weren't coming until after Adde was at school. She had no coat! I wasn't thinking - we went from nice sunny weather to snow. Adde started school immediately & was so excited to be the "new" girl. She LOVES her teacher, Mrs. Reid & has made lots of friends already.
As for the rest of us, we are adjusting well. It was a much easier transition than what I thought. I think just knowing my way around AF & seeing familiar places & faces. Having family all around helped too. I miss good ol' Santa Clara & all our family in southern Utah but I am really excited for what lies ahead of us. I'm excited for a new home & the building process of picking out new stuff. I'm excited for 4 season - even snow! I'm excited to be apart of my family's life up here where we've missed out on a lot. My kids are having a blast. & St. George will now be our fun vacation spot to go visit both grandparents!
No comments:
Post a Comment