This little boy turned 5 on March 13th. I can't believe he is 5 years old! Getting too big too fast. He loves being a big 5 year old. He is a smart 5 year old. He is a handsome 5 year old. He is the most hilarious 5 year old. He's a sweet little boy & I love my buddy to pieces.
Since we celebrated his birthday on Saturday, we didn't have any plans on his actual birthday. So we called Tami up & grandma Ester & went over to Lazer Mania. Ezra, Sadie & Adde all played games & picked out their prizes, watched a 4D movie {except Ez - he didn't want to} & then finished by playing Laser Tag. It was hilarious. It was so fun & I want to take my kids more often. I didn't think they would like it - that it would be too hard. Boy was I wrong. Ez & Sadie even teamed up & would follow you around. Me & Tami were sweating & laughing so hard. Grandma sat out with Ruthie so we could play. Then we went to Menchies for some yummy ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment