Love my baby!! Look at how sweet she is! She is getting so big & it really just makes me very sad. I love the newborn stage & she's growing too fast! She's starting to get a little chunk on her that I love. & she smells so yummy I just could kiss on her all day long. So could my other kids....Adde & Ezra both haven't got tired of their baby sister yet. They love her to death.
We went to the movie over Christmas break & there was a baby behind us. Ruthie was under Ezra's legs & Ezra heard the baby behind us - started kind of panicking & looking all around us & said really loud - where's our baby? & I show him & he said oh - I thought we forgot her in the car. I love how much Ezra & Adde love Ruthie. They already would do anything for her.
I was talking to Kelly & Adde was listening....we were trying to lay Ruthie in her crib because she is not a fan. She can sleep 5 or 6 hours in bed with me - but wakes up as soon as you lay her down {although she did do 6 hours in the crib twice this week}. I told Kelly she is such a stinker! She does not like her crib - what a stinker! That really upset Adde that I called Ruthie a stinker & she said you do not call our sweet baby a stinker. Look at how sweet she is.
We painted the babes toes on her 5 weeks....couldn't resist. Too cute! I love her feet & how she never relaxes them - they're always flexed. Why when babies are laid on the ground, they don't relax & put their feet down - I would have a 6 pack if I could do what she does all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment