I don't think I can say enough how amazing & talented my sister Tami is. Honestly. She can come up with some very creative stuff. We were together one afternoon - talking about when I have the baby what room we would put the baby in. In our guest room - we knew either Adde or Ezra would be going in it - depending on what we are having. There is a queen bed already in there {with a computer that my piano kids use - pretty ghetto}. It made more sense to give Adde the bigger bed with the bigger closet. So Tami came up with this drawing. I took it home to show Kelly & he was on board. The next day, Tami showed up & we started to work! I painted the pink wall while she basically built this entire shelving/desk unit. It took about 2 full days to get it completed but I am IN LOVE! so is our little Adde Jane. So much more grown up than her princess room. We'll find out on Monday if we'll need to change that princess room from pink to blue.....
i think the desks on each side are my fav. I need to find an old standing mirror to sit next to her jewelry box - a little hard to find. & she insisted on an alarm clock. Lucky her - we found one in the guest closet.
While camping, I grabbed a few twigs to make these little trees. They turned out darling & add to the room
This is the "art" side where she can sit & color, draw, cut out, paint, whatever her little heart desires. We put plastic on top of this desk so it wouldn't ruin the wood. Best idea ever. If you notice - Tami also installed lights under the shelves {above each desk} so a lamp wouldn't take up space. Genius.
Now, I'm anxious to find out what we are having so if it is a boy - I can start on his room since there's a big princess mural in Adde's old bedroom. Monday can't come soon enough. & side note: Adde looks tiny in that queen bed!!
7 comments:
That is so cute!! Can yOur sis come to my house and help me out with my nursery??
Love it! I need Tool Time Tammy in my life. Please send her here next.
You guys are so creative, and of course Tami is incredible! What a beautiful room. I can't wait to hear what you are having, I will check back MONDAY! Also we will be there soon :) YEA, lets play. You all should come over and swim and do lunch......fun!
That turned out so so cute!! Tami is seriously wonder women! I am amazed at all she does!I still look at my cabinet she helped me make and I am so grateful for her! I was sad I dind't get to see ya last time I was down :) Good luck on Monday!!
That turned out so so cute!! Tami is seriously wonder women! I am amazed at all she does!I still look at my cabinet she helped me make and I am so grateful for her! I was sad I dind't get to see ya last time I was down :) Good luck on Monday!!
That is amazing! Tami made all that? You guys are so good. I just can't say it enough. She needs to start a business!
Sooooo freakin CUTE! LOVE IT. Tami has always been so talented!
Post a Comment