girls camp

The week before we left for Santa Rosa, I was lucky enough to go to girls camp. It actually was really fun & going as a leader has its perks. Plus - almost all of us leaders went & we have the funnest bunch that we all just had so much fun being together. We went to Jolyn's hometown of good ol' Circleville, so we of course had to do a cowboy theme.
 All the girlies & leaders ready to partaay
 Jolyn was amazing & planned some pretty awesome stuff. We went river rafting, skeet shooting, horseback riding, roping & had some amazing food. Circleville is tiny & such a cute little town....I'm sure they were overwhelemed with the Santa Clara 15th ward
 All of our girlies are so cute & they had such good attitudes about the whole experience. We had no camp director this year so all of us leaders worked hard to try to make it a success & the girls seemed very grateful for everything. They are way better than I was at that age.

No comments: