Lige & Shelli came out for a visit & we had to get our Carr time in. They invited us over for a bbq at Sharla's where they were staying. Being the biggest loser that I am, I got no pictures of them or their kids & that makes me sad.
So Kel maybe thought he was going to jump off this....then saw how high it was & decided against it {he's terrified of heights}
Kelly & Lige cooking up some burgersEzra hanging out in the beautiful yard.
Kel & Adde in the hot tub
Then Adde wanted to see how high it was up there. Not sure if I would let her jump - a little too high for her.
So of course - the big EZ had to get up & check it out also - but he was definitely not getting too close to the edge. He must have a fear of heights like his dad.
Then Kel dove off.
No, not the top. the middle part. A few days before, Adde actually jumped off that middle railing 2 times! But the second time, she hit the water hard with her arms & chest & wasn't willing to do it again.
We love our time we get with the Carr's & always hate when they go back. But we know we can count on seeing them again soon because they're always so good about coming out here every 6 months or so. So October - bring it {& the Carr's}
2 comments:
What a great idea to have someone come to your own private pool to do lessons! First of all for the great one-on-one instruction...but also it is not as intimidating for the little kids!
I hope you are feeling good!! I heard you are due right about the same time as me! So fun!! Do you know what you are having yet?
It was awesome to get out Wests time in. Just think, we could have been neighbors and could have had even MORE good times . . . Wait, now that I think about it, you guys have passed up TWO opportunities to live by us! Instead you chose Las Vegas, then St. George. Lets hope 3rd times the charm.
Thanks for the fun times. Next time you better watch out; We're going to start training on Dr. Mario.
Post a Comment