a Holly Jolly Christmas...picture overload

Christmas Eve morning, I woke up to a fun surprise...Kelly bought me a new camera so I would have it for Christmas morning! My last camera broke & it was such a surprise to get one. Hee picked out a good one too! We made Santa's cookies that we would set out that night. & then met the West's at Sunset bowling alley for some bowling. It was a close game with me, Kelly & Kyle, until RJ came & killed us. The rest of the day was spent at Tami & Quinn's.

CHRISTMAS EVE

Us girls prepared dinner while the boys watched a few Christmas movies. Here's the clan: very photogenic bunch
the kids table minus adde
Between the Adamson's that live down here, we draw names each year & then open them Christmas eve. They all opened their jammies too


Adde got matching jammies for her Julie
Ezra sportin his new christmas jammies but more excited about his imaginext dragon that Boston gave him.
When we got home, Adde had to put Julie's jammies on too & slept with her. They both looked really cute.
We had the kids sleep in the play room together & put this wrapping paper up so they couldn't come down without us hearing them...plus they got to run through it in the morning which was a huge hit!

Here' the cookies we made earlier in the day & Adde's cute letter to Santa
CHRISTMAS MORNING!!

Looks like Santa made his stop at our house!
The kids were very excited & anxious to open presents. Look at Adde's cute little table & fondue set to the right - I could just play with it too - it is way too cute
Ezra got the same dragon Boston gave to him - which Ez was ok with...although it was the very first present he opened. Adde was about to open her first present when Ez did the saddest tears. He thought that was the only gift Santa brought him - & he said but I asked for the dragon castle! Not only did he get his dragon castle he wanted, but also the Imaginext space station, a skooter, games, movies & more
Adde got a leapster2 with lots of games & a carrying case...she LOVES it - she hasn't put it down. She also got lots of accessories for her American girl doll, Julie
the kids each got razors...Adde asked for one
So Santa spoiled me...I got a bunch of clothes & shoes & me & Santa made a pact that we wouldn't get anything else. I got a new camera & then a wheat grinder attachment for my kitchenaide that I've had my eye on for awhile.
Ok - so maybe I didn't follow through on my end of the promise either - we had to have a few surprises for each other even if kelly's isn't as exciting as mine were. He got a mini fridge for his office - he always talked about how nice it would be to have. Now he's got one.
on to CHRISTMAS DAY
I just had to throw this in of my cute hubby - he's hardly in any pictures. Ever.
Adde & Ez in the Christmas outfits ready to visit the West fam
Ryan passing out the presents to all the grandkids.
Grandma sure did spoil these kids. Adde got 2 Moxie dolls (one from Abbey & one from grandma) & Moxie clothes, art stuff, a darling shirt & a pillow pet
I love this pic of ez & dad. Ez got monster trucks, an imaginext toy to his space shuttle, a shirt, art stuff & a pillow pet.
these kids actually cooperated for a picture. Just missing Harvey man

2 comments:

Melinda H. said...

It was so fun to see you on Skype...let's do that more often! I love the idea about putting up wrapping paper. I would need to wrap Austin in it and tape him to his bed. He seems to be the only one that wants to catch santa in the act!

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute mom! OK, and Kelly is a cute mom too ;) It was good to see you and hang out a little - even though it was under stressful curcumstances.