Staheli Farm

For FHE we went to Staheli Farms. We normally go with the West clan - but everyone decided it was not for them this year & so off by ourselves we went. My kids love it & have so much fun. Adde was looking forward to going all weekend.

First, we met all the animals.
I love how Ezra is just grabbing the horn.
This Donkey wanted some attention. He kept coming over for the kids to pet him. He even poked his head out as I was taking a picture of Adde by him. So nice of him.
Cow train ride...adde & ez were the only ones on it & Adde was gripping onto the front for her life
Horse rides

The best thing about is going is being able to pick out our pumpkins to set out on our front porch. This is the one for Adde...found right as we got there
Ezra loved to pick up the {small} pumpkins to show us how strong he was. He would put them above his head.
He thought he was pretty funny when he dropped it. That was the end of Strong Ezra benching the pumpkins
I love how he's looking hard for a pumpkin he can lift.

The kids each found their pumpkins & were ready to hit the corn maze
See how little Ezra's pumpkin ended up being. Perfect size he kept saying. Adde was pretty proud of hers too
Onto the corn maze. We were amazing at getting to the middle quick. But not so amazing at trying to get out a different way than what we came. Ez was getting tired & kept saying let's just get out of this place. Adde loved it - she wanted to go in all the mazes.

2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Seriously...do ALL of you guys ALWAYS look perfect or what?? You are all dressed way too cute for my own good. Miss you. I think I am in LOVE with you blonde. So your parents left. Sad!!! Now you aren't ever gonna come up!!!

Springers said...

I love those places! How nice of the animals to cooperate for pictures! :) I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. Ezra looks way bigger than when I was out there!