Whenever Ezra naps, he doesn't go to bed until like 11:00pm or later that night (normally he's in bed by 8:00pm). It messes our whole sleeping schedule up & the next day he's so tired from going to bed too late. He does need naps once in awhile but the last 2 weeks he's been back to napping since he's all thrown off his sleeping schedule. I found him in all sorts of places asleep. Once he was playing upstairs & it got really quiet so I go check on him & this is how I found him:


Kel loves Pepsi & I try not to buy pop so we're not drinking it all day long. But when he turned 30 - we had to build him a pepsi tower out of 30 pepsi cans. Kel was pretty excited. Still can't believe he's 30!!

Kelly has his last final tomorrow & he is DONE with school. Can. not. wait. When it's 10 years in the making you better believe he's going to walk. After many degree changes, 5 different colleges & lots of time/nights away from our family we are thrilled he really did it!! Congrats Kel!!

2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

What an AMAZING accomplishment!! GOod Job Kelly. That's so great.. CONGRATS

Carr Family said...

Sweet! Such great news! You've come such a long way -- from Mrs Schwitzer's english class, to your steller AutoCad grades, to the infamous "What the Hell is Stem Cell" papers -- you made a such positive impact on my educational career(tear, sniff, smile). We couldn't be happier for you and your family. Great jerb! Congrats Mr. West! Congrats Mrs. West! Congrats West children! Congrats little chickens in the backyard! Wahoo!!

PS I dare you not to wear anything under your graduation gown.