Vegas

We had an overnighter in Vegas this last weekend. My cousin, Shannon, is moving too far from us to Texas. I'm so sad. She lives just up the street from me. She is my work out buddy. Ezra & Maycee love to play. Adde looks up to Kaitlyn. She has always felt more like a sister than a cousin & I'm so sad to see her leave. We had to go do a girls weekend with Tami & Suz before she left.

My cheeks hurt so bad from all the laughing. I had such a good time & you better believe this is the only picture any of us got. We shopped til our feet hurt & our wallets were emptied. We ate til we felt sick. It was so good to not have to worry about kidlets. More often we will be doing this. Love my family.

Shannon, Tami, me & Suz

2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

How fun!! We all need a lil getaway lke that huh?? How the heck is Tami?? Tell her I say Hi.

kate said...

Fun!! Love your hair too!